New Commercial

LOL. One of the only things I like about this miserably cold time of year is that it's "wave season," which means the return of the cruise line TV commercials! I'm hoping for quite a spirited season of competition up here in the NYC market between NCL and RCI ads. The NCL "Book to the Caribbean Beat" ads were simply outstanding last winter. I hope both lines come up with some good ones this year.

Edited by Dave85

How many times are they going to have this type of sale BOGOHO with credit. Are we on the 4th round?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

I don't know but it's out of control. I believe it's been going on since last April.

I don't know but it's out of control. I believe it's been going on since last April.

Yep, I booked an Oasis cruise last April shortly after it started and it's been pretty much a perma-"sale" ever since.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Yep, I booked an Oasis cruise last April shortly after it started and it's been pretty much a perma-"sale" ever since.

True, but it use to be a real sale. We were booked on Jewel for early May of 2014 and we had already planned on booking Freedom for April 2015 while on board. We had already checked out the pre-bogoho sale and were very pleased with the price we got. Unfortunately a month later the prices went up to the point that the sale price was equal to the previous normal price. Glad we got it when we did.

Since then I booked Oasis for 2016 and my balcony discount rate as Emerald, will be diamond by then, was cheaper than the BOGOHO by a little more than the OBC offered.

True, but it use to be a real sale. We were booked on Jewel for early May of 2014 and we had already planned on booking Freedom for April 2015 while on board. We had already checked out the pre-bogoho sale and were very pleased with the price we got. Unfortunately a month later the prices went up to the point that the sale price was equal to the previous normal price. Glad we got it when we did.

Since then I booked Oasis for 2016 and my balcony discount rate as Emerald, will be diamond by then, was cheaper than the BOGOHO by a little more than the OBC offered.

Very true, we got a great rate on that Oasis cruise we booked.