Half price Cirque show on embarkation day?

luv2getaway

I have read in the past that NCL offered the Cirque dinner and show as half price on embarkation day. I know that this can't be reserved before embarkation but was wondering if it is still offered once on board? We are on the Epic in February.

I have read in the past that NCL offered the Cirque dinner and show as half price on embarkation day. I know that this can't be reserved before embarkation but was wondering if it is still offered once on board? We are on the Epic in February.

I thought it was 20% off? (Or is that only for Illusionarium on Getaway?)

I can't speak for discounts, but Ido know that if you have the dining plan, it's included on the first night only, otherwise it's a 20% discount.

Thanks. So if we have the dining plan and book in advance do we have to pay in advance and get the rest back in on board credit? Or can we book when we board?

Thanks. So if we have the dining plan and book in advance do we have to pay in advance and get the rest back in on board credit? Or can we book when we board?

If you book prior to boarding you will be asked for a credit card when making the reservation (except it it's for the first night with UDP). If you make reservations once on board it will be charged to your onboard account.