What is the Chef's Choice Gift/Amenity?

Swath

What is the Chef's Choice Gift/Amenity?

It does Not say in the C&A detials on Royal's Site

Is it part of the Welcome basket?

No it's seperate from the welcome basket (which is is your cabin on embarkation day)..our's has usually been on the formal nights...we've had choc covered fruit, fruit & cheese etc. etc. it varies.

Recently ( past 4 cruises ) we've received a plate of 4 small cookies, or combination of 2 choc covered strawberries and 4 cookies. Been a while since we received a cheese plate. Last seven night cruise (December 2014) we received a treat once. The recent 5 night (January 2015) we received a treat twice.

By the way, in our past few cruises we did not get the welcome basket, but rather a pouch of some cookies and almonds and 4 small bottles of water, as well as our choice of beverages.

enjoy

M

No it's seperate from the welcome basket (which is is your cabin on embarkation day)..our's has usually been on the formal nights...we've had choc covered fruit, fruit & cheese etc. etc. it varies.

Recently ( past 4 cruises ) we've received a plate of 4 small cookies, or combination of 2 choc covered strawberries and 4 cookies. Been a while since we received a cheese plate. Last seven night cruise (December 2014) we received a treat once. The recent 5 night (January 2015) we received a treat twice.

By the way, in our past few cruises we did not get the welcome basket, but rather a pouch of some cookies and almonds and 4 small bottles of water, as well as our choice of beverages.

enjoy

M

Thank You Both

I'm Close to making Diamond {Will reach it after the 1st half of a B2B}

So I was Curious

Thank You Both

I'm Close to making Diamond {Will reach it after the 1st half of a B2B}

So I was Curious

Make sure you remind the Loyalty Ambassador to note your change in C&A level as you start your 2nd leg. Enjoy !!

Make sure you remind the Loyalty Ambassador to note your change in C&A level as you start your 2nd leg. Enjoy !!

Thanks For the Reminder

The Last Cruise I went on: 29/NOV/2014 - 11/DEC2014 WAS Also a Back To Back Platinum/Emerald Had to Speak Loyalty Anbassador