2016 European itineraries

hhtamu88

I'm waiting for summer 2016 itineraries, and hoping for a Freedom class ship out of Barcelona!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like that also. I've never been on a Med cruise, but we are considering one for 2016 and I think I'd rather sail on a Freedom Class than an Oasis Class. I think the Oasis class are too big for port intensive cruises...

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser

I'm waiting for summer 2016 itineraries, and hoping for a Freedom class ship out of Barcelona!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We did the western med out of Barcelona on Liberty...it was perfect.

I'm waiting for this announcement too...I wish RCI would speed up their release schedules...but they still possibly have no idea what their doing for sure at this point :eek:

I know - I'm trying to be efficient & plan our 25th anniversary Med cruise for Oct 2016, but the only lines with itineraries up right now are NCL & Celebrity!:p

I know - I'm trying to be efficient & plan our 25th anniversary Med cruise for Oct 2016, but the only lines with itineraries up right now are NCL & Celebrity!:p

I'm so anxious to plan our 40th..even though it's in March (doesn't matter to us what month we decide to celebrate) we'll cruise when I see what the 2016 options RCI will have to offer.