Are You?

ger_77

That point on the list about home decor reminded me of some photos I saw once on this forum of people who had tiled their kitchen backsplash with HAL Mariner tiles.

I have repeater club boxed glassware sets from cruiselines that have been out of business for at least 25 years. Just can't bear to part with them. Maybe ebay?

If they are Sitmar, sell them to me to complete my set. ;)

I've thought of using our tiles for a backsplash as well, but knowing that we won't be in our house forever, I've been putting it off. Instead, I think I'll use them to make a few serving trays and they can come with us, no matter where we move!

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

To prove I am not addicted to cruising, I did not cruise in 2013. My daughter told me, "Mom, if you have to prove you are not addicted to cruising, you are addicted."

Now I whole heartedly admit I am addicted.

Now I'm fearful of having an addiction within an addiction. In March, it will be 5 cruises in a row in suites. I'm afraid I might not be able to go back. At least, I take pride in the fact that 10 of the cruises I have sailed in inside cabins. Quirky

Edited by Susie51

To prove I am not addicted to cruising, I did not cruise in 2013. My daughter told me, "Mom, if you have to prove you are not addicted to cruising, you are addicted."

Now I whole heartedly admit I am addicted.

Now I'm fearful of having an addiction within an addiction. In March, it will be 5 cruises in a row in suites. I'm afraid I might not be able to go back. At least, I take pride in the fact that 10 of the cruises I have sailed in inside cabins. Quirky

We take the type of cabin we can afford and want for each cruise.