Westerdam Signature Suites

hjrell

Do the Westerdam Signature Suites have refrigerators in them?

Yes but they are minibars that are not as cold as your home refrigerator. Perhaps I should say that our SS6052 had a minibar.

Edited by Crew News

Thanks for the quick replies! You guys are awesome!

If we use items from the mini bar, I'm assuming we can use our on board credit to pay for these?

This minibar menu might be helpful:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Minibar-Menu.pdf

You can also have the contents removed and place your own items in it. HAL allows you to bring your own sodas.

Edited by Crew News

Yes, we are booked on the Westerdam.

We have the 'Explore 4" package so I doubt we will use the mini bar items but just wanted to check. Like to know how things work ahead of time since this is our first Holland cruise.

Yes, we are booked on the Westerdam.

We have the 'Explore 4" package so I doubt we will use the mini bar items but just wanted to check. Like to know how things work ahead of time since this is our first Holland cruise.

Here is a link to a tour of the Westerdam in PDF format that might be helpful:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/?page_id=1561

Here are the Specialty Restaurant, Beverage, and Room Service (24/7) menus to help in your cruise planning:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/?page_id=908

Edited by Crew News

You can see pics of signature suites on the Westerdam at http://www.halfacts.com

Just click on the Vista link at the top of the page and you will see dining room layouts, pics of public areas and a listing of cabins. oops, edited to say, I forgot to add that the Signature suites are pretty much identical on all the vistas so feel free to browse not just the Westerdam but the other Vista signatures - they are designated by a MS on the listings.

If you go to General Info - you can find Menus, On locations and just about anything under the sun.

hope this helps a bit. This website was created by Cruise Critic members thanks to Cruise Critic members that have been on the ships and kind enough to send their information to pictures@halfacts.com There is also a sticky at the top of the HAL forum.

We enjoyed the Westerdam last time and are sailing on her in April. Hope you do too:D

Edited by kazu

Great info, everyone!

I enjoy checking out the ship and menus before we go.

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to compile all this information and pictures and to those who have answered all my questions so quickly!

Do the Westerdam Signature Suites have refrigerators in them?

ALL cabins on the Westerdam have a mini-fridge.

As a matter of fact, all cabins on every Vista and Signature class ship, as well as the Prinsendam have a mini-fridge.

On the S- and R-class ships, the cabins with a balcony have a mini-fridge. The remaining cabins can rent a fridge for $2per day.

Thank you.

I thought that there was a frig but for some reason the term 'mini bar' didn't cross over in my mind as the refrigerator on the list of amenities which is odd because that's the way it was on all our other cruises! A senior moment?? Ha!

I truly appreciate everyone's help!

I have used this site for all our cruises and love finding the answers or being able to ask and getting such prompt answers!

Edited by hjrell

• 2 weeks later...
You can see pics of signature suites on the Westerdam at http://www.halfacts.com

Just click on the Vista link at the top of the page and you will see dining room layouts, pics of public areas and a listing of cabins. oops, edited to say, I forgot to add that the Signature suites are pretty much identical on all the vistas so feel free to browse not just the Westerdam but the other Vista signatures - they are designated by a MS on the listings.

If you go to General Info - you can find Menus, On locations and just about anything under the sun.

hope this helps a bit. This website was created by Cruise Critic members thanks to Cruise Critic members that have been on the ships and kind enough to send their information to pictures@halfacts.com There is also a sticky at the top of the HAL forum.

We enjoyed the Westerdam last time and are sailing on her in April. Hope you do too:D

Thanks for the halfacts link! Great!