Internet on B2B

LP2

I am doing a B2B on the Island Princess starting 3/6 in LA. Does anyone know if I can purchase the larger internet package and use it until the end of the second cruise in Venice.

I am doing a B2B on the Island Princess starting 3/6 in LA. Does anyone know if I can purchase the larger internet package and use it until the end of the second cruise in Venice.

My experience has been that my minutes rolled over to the second part of the b2b. However, it is safest to ask the Internet tech onboard, because each ship seems to be different.

Maureen

You might check with a couple of sources. Some have report that they do roll over and others said they did not. So asking people who are more official would be better and get it in writing if you can.

I just heard that it is a leased operation which means that each ship may handle it differently.

The Internet Managers work for MTN, not Princess. Which could explain the inconsistency. It's possible that if the two cruises are also sold as one, the minutes roll over but if they are two separate cruises with different booking numbers, they wouldn't. Best to ask.

Just returned from a b2b on Caribbean Princess booked as two separate cruises with different booking numbers. The internet manager told us any unused minutes from the first leg would not roll over to the second leg. He was correct. :(

Just returned from a b2b on Caribbean Princess booked as two separate cruises with different booking numbers. The internet manager told us any unused minutes from the first leg would not roll over to the second leg. He was correct. :(

Same situation on our B2B on the Regal. I mentioned to the Internet manager that on our last B2B a month before on the Golden the minutes did roll over. I guess he thought that I was being nice and not being a complainer and he said "Come see me on the second leg and I will see what I can do". I did show up an the second day and he did roll over our leftover minutes. We still didn't use them all by the end of the second leg. :cool:

BTW, these were Platinum benefit minutes so we weren't worried about the cost.

YMMV

Edited by ar1950