Hydro Pool

curiouscat

And do you go directly to the spa on the first day to purchase?

If I'm purchasing for the entire cruise, I do. I don't want to miss out, so I get there before there's a possibility that the passes will be sold out. There is a limit (so they say).

If I'm purchasing for the entire cruise, I do. I don't want to miss out, so I get there before there's a possibility that the passes will be sold out. There is a limit (so they say).

Thanks for your help. I will make sure I get there early on embarkation day. Do you think I can buy the pass for the full 22 days or will I have to buy a pass for each 11 day segment?

Terri

Do you think I can buy the pass for the full 22 days or will I have to buy a pass for each 11 day segment?

Terri

I hope someone else can answer that one for you, as I don't know. I've never tried to purchase for an entire Collector's Cruise.

Just a bet on my part, though, is that the Spa people will be happy to take a greater amount of money from you. ;)

This sounds really nice! Does anyone have an idea of how much an 11 night cruise would be for a couple? And do you go directly to the spa on the first day to purchase?

I paid 499.00 for a 12- day. Booked through customer service. Was told there is usually a special on embarkment day but if so, they will usually give the difference back (if lower price) in SBC or by offering an additional spa treatment. Not that they have to but that is what I was told. We shall see how it works. :)

I paid 499.00 for a 12- day. Booked through customer service. Was told there is usually a special on embarkment day but if so, they will usually give the difference back (if lower price) in SBC or by offering an additional spa treatment. Not that they have to but that is what I was told. We shall see how it works. :)

This has been our experience both times we pre-booked. The refund for the difference was posted to our onboard account.

We have learned since, however, that their is no real advantage to pre-booking. The reasoning that they will sell out is really far-fetched as they do not seem to have been trained to turn down anyone's money. :rolleyes: We have witnessed serious overcrowding of the thermal suite on more than one occasion.

This has been our experience both times we pre-booked. The refund for the difference was posted to our onboard account.

We have learned since, however, that their is no real advantage to pre-booking. The reasoning that they will sell out is really far-fetched as they do not seem to have been trained to turn down anyone's money. :rolleyes: We have witnessed serious overcrowding of the thermal suite on more than one occasion.

Well, I have a lot of OBC so I would rather wait until I board and use that.

My next question.

My husband is really not interested in this. Do we have to book as a couple or can I book as an individual?

Thanks again to all who are answering my many questions.

Terri

My husband is really not interested in this. Do we have to book as a couple or can I book as an individual?

You can book as an individual or a couple, although booking as a couple provides for a better price. You do not have to book as a couple with your husband or roommate. If you know someone else onboard that would like to book for one person, you could book with them and get the couples rate.