Thank You Booking Services!!!!

eandx

We faxed in our shareholder credit form 2 weeks ago, but noticed we did not get the credit yet. I called booking services this morning and they were very professional and helpful. They asked me to re-fax the form this morning and walla the credit appeared in 1 hr. Thank You to Carnival for offering this benefit and to Princess for having such helpful and friendly associates!!!!!:D:D:D

It is amazing to me that Princess still asks people to fax things. Who has a fax machine, or access to one, these days? Scanning and emailing seems to be much more in line with what most people could do more easily.

I do. My scanner/fax is also a printer. These are very common today and relatively inexpensive.

Mike:)

It is amazing to me that Princess still asks people to fax things. Who has a fax machine, or access to one, these days? Scanning and emailing seems to be much more in line with what most people could do more easily.

Princess used to accept e-mails (with attachments), but stopped that. Much harder to attach a computer virus to a FAX.

We faxed in our shareholder credit form 2 weeks ago, but noticed we did not get the credit yet. I called booking services this morning and they were very professional and helpful. They asked me to re-fax the form this morning and walla the credit appeared in 1 hr. Thank You to Carnival for offering this benefit and to Princess for having such helpful and friendly associates!!!!!:D:D:D

I bought the stock, printed the purchase confirmation, and

faxed a request for 2 cruises around 4 PM.

I happened to check a few hours later that evening, and the

credits were already posted.

Excellent service.

Then, the stock lost $300.

Less excellent.

Princess used to accept e-mails (with attachments), but stopped that. Much harder to attach a computer virus to a FAX.

Emailed, a few months back, my DD-214 for veteran's credit for my Jan 11 sailing. Had no problem with email/attachment, and credit showed up within 24 hours.

Emailed, a few months back, my DD-214 for veteran's credit for my Jan 11 sailing. Had no problem with email/attachment, and credit showed up within 24 hours.

For the military benefit they still accept e-mails.

Not sure why the difference.

Faxed my request on Tuesday late afternoon. The credit was on my account by Weds morning. We don't cruise till mid April, so I was concerned it was still too early. I had a screen shot from that date, plus my statement from 12/31.

Guess those were good enough.

I cheat and FAX it from work. When I retire I'll find a different method but, for now, this works fine.

Note: Stock is worth $650 more than I paid for it. Not that I really care since I just hold it for the OBC but it's nice that it hasn't plunged.

I cheat and FAX it from work. When I retire I'll find a different method but, for now, this works fine.

Note: Stock is worth $650 more than I paid for it. Not that I really care since I just hold it for the OBC but it's nice that it hasn't plunged.

I bought several years ago and the 100 shares are worth $1500 more, plus all the OBC we've received since then. Totally worth it! Love it!

How many shares do you need to own to get OBC? And how much OBC per share?

You need to own at least 100 shares for the stockholder credit.

The credit is as follows:

6 days or less $50

7-13 days $100

14 days or longer $250

Mike:)

Since the inception of the fax it in service, we are batting about .500 on whether we get the CCL Shareholder benefit or not.

During the good old days of scan and e-mail to Liza McDaniel, it was super easy. In a day or so, you got the confirmation and it was always there when you boarded the ship. Not any more.....

My experience is that either the fax or snail mail system, most of the time, there is no confirmation on either the personalizer or through any type of e-mail back. It is generally a crap shoot when you get on the ship to see if it has been credited.

I generally bring the brokerage statement and CCL Shareholder Request with us to show to passenger services desk on the ship and they have been able to handle it. On our last cruise, they spent 10 days trying to get it credited to no avail. The lesson I learned was do not book the thermal suite until that credit appears somewhere.

We cruise Princess exclusively and love the value and service, but this area and the shareholder benefit I would rate as poor to bad!

Like I said, it is a crap shoot with some people getting good service and some not which is something Princess should look into. If I am an executive in the company, this would be a red flag!

Happy Cruising:D:D

Not only did faxing in work 2 weeks ago, when I called in last week about airfare on the first leg of a b2b, the booking agent noticed that the shareholder benefit was only on the first leg. She immediately contacted the right department and got it added to the 2nd leg. And it showed up in the cruise personalizer right away. Now that is service!

My experience is that either the fax or snail mail system, most of the time, there is no confirmation on either the personalizer or through any type of e-mail back. It is generally a crap shoot when you get on the ship to see if it has been credited.

About a year ago this information was added to the Personalizer. So if you do not see it in your Personalizer a few days after FAXing the information, the contact Princess and let them know at what time and to what FAX number you did this.