Thanks Today Show! I'm booked on Emerald!

jeffdal

I had been thinking about a March cruise and then the Today Show had a feature on "Best Winter Escapes" and their best cruise deal was the Emerald Princess sailings in March. Since I really enjoyed my cruise on the Emerald this last November... it was an easy sell. $599pp balcony! March 29th.

Here's the video: http://m.today.com/money/claire-newell-shares-best-deals-winter-getaways-2D80474150

And I snapped a shot of the story. (Yeah, my tv in the office is old)

7330ad.jpg

Edited by jeffdal

That Claire Newell is a real peach. She could sell me a Carnival Cruise to the north pole in January... ;)

I used to see her on the morning news shows in Vancouver BC. I wonder if she's expanded and/or moved to the US? Anybody???

That Claire Newell is a real peach. She could sell me a Carnival Cruise to the north pole in January... ;)

I used to see her on the morning news shows in Vancouver BC. I wonder if she's expanded and/or moved to the US? Anybody???

Nope she is still local (Vancouver) I know this is at least her second appearance on the today show!

Great ship, great itinerary and a great rate. (You're paying about half of what we paid for our balcony room in December.) I'd do it again in March if I could. Enjoy!

Edited by GradUT