So what do we think about O's new website?

kekilia

I'm unable to get my Oceania Club info or past cruises on either Safari or Firefox. I tried the suggestion to go to "Edit Profile" but that didn't work.

Feel free to send me an email and I will be happy to help.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also having the issue with the final payment due. It's showing as still owing even though we paid it in full back in early February. Our travel Agent is looking into it for us though.

One ongoing issue that I have found even with the old site is that when signing up for the newsletter, I just get an email stating that my request will be answered shortly. I have never had any communication from Oceania, except for when I directly wrote to them regarding receipt for my shore excursions. Maybe it's because I'm in Australia. Not sure.

When I try to use the contact us feature within 'my account' it pre fills the email address from my profile and then promptly tells me that my email address is invalid (which it isn't!)

Do you have an email address for Oceania World Club in the UK please?

When I try to use the contact us feature within 'my account' it pre fills the email address from my profile and then promptly tells me that my email address is invalid (which it isn't!)

Do you have an email address for Oceania World Club in the UK please?

If you send an email to OceaniaClub@oceaniacruises.com they should be able to assist you. I'll look into the email validation issue. I assume you have two periods in your email address after the @ symbol?

Thanks! You guys are great!

Harry

(Ironically, I tried to use O's Contact Us feature to report this, selecting Web issues from the drop down menu, but kept getting an error message indicating my e-mail address was invalid. Maybe I have cookie issues.)

Harry