So what do we think about O's new website?

kekilia

That's actually not so much a website problem, but I'll let the appropriate team know it needs to be updated.

Maybe the program is geographically challenged :D

Seems any port to do with France is listed as St Barts

Saint Pierre is now listed in St Barts also

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/transatlantic-cruises/montreal-to-london-MNA150518/?sr=%2Fcruise-finder%2F%23sailDates%3D2015|05%23destinations%3Dtransoceanic

Edited by LHT28

I like the new site and members area BUT when I tried to change my phone number I kept getting an error

"Please make the following corrections to continue:

State/Province is required"

This is in spite of the fact that the form is showing correctly for a UK resident and no field for state/province is shown :confused:

It seems that the form is being validated against incorrect criteria.

Edited by Glenndale

Mike why is it that I can only get the itinerary for a cruise with the page ending with

"Please contact your travel agent for pricing and availability at 09 523 7788." from my country of New Zealand?

If I change to another country of residence I then get the prices and cabins available along with the itinerary on the same page

It would be nice if we could get the NZ prices for excursions and cruises instead of having to check with my TA

No biggie

I like the new site and members area BUT when I tried to change my phone number I kept getting an error

"Please make the following corrections to continue:

State/Province is required"

This is in spite of the fact that the form is showing correctly for a UK resident and no field for state/province is shown :confused:

It seems that the form is being validated against incorrect criteria.

I get the same issue helping a family member here in Brisbane, Australia

Mike M has asked me to wait until he contacts me again. They are still having problems with the Registration page. It was all set up correctly for me, but now everything has been lost again.

I did get an e-mail from O saying they had all the registration information, but I am to going back in until Mike has come back to me. It is too frustrating!!

I am now having trouble locating the e mail address for Guest Services on the new site. Can anyone help me find it?? Thanks!

Gerry

I could not find it either on the N A. site

Maybe your TA can help or it may be in the brochure some place

No search feature either :(

On the N A site at the bottom there is a CONTACT US it has a form to send in for help

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/corporate/contact-us/

Edited by LHT28

Gerry

I could not find it either on the N A. site

Maybe your TA can help or it may be in the brochure some place

No search feature either :(

On the N A site at the bottom there is a CONTACT US it has a form to send in for help

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/corporate/contact-us/

I sent an email to the CONTACT US address. More problems. The form would not take a Swiss phone number. I told Mike Moore about this... In order to get the form sent I invented a NYC phone number. Form went, but still no answer. daisy UK is now working on it...

I sent an email to the CONTACT US address. More problems. The form would not take a Swiss phone number. I told Mike Moore about this... In order to get the form sent I invented a NYC phone number. Form went, but still no answer. daisy UK is now working on it...

a work in progress

Can your TA help with your question??

It may be faster or less stressful ;)

Thecat123 - unfortunately at this time we do not have the ability to support your local currency on our website, so you have to contact a local travel agent.

Glenndale/wally_bushy/Hambagahle - we'll look into the form validation for you

Glenndale - what browser are you using? This could be caused by any number of issues, including your browswer and browser settings in regards to cookies.

Hi Mike. When will the Summer 2016 itineraries be posted on the website? I have the PDF and know they go on sale next Wednesday, March 4 but would like to see detailed pricing and the day by day schedules.

Thank you Mike!

Hi Mike. When will the Summer 2016 itineraries be posted on the website? I have the PDF and know they go on sale next Wednesday, March 4 but would like to see detailed pricing and the day by day schedules.

Thank you Mike!

They will be available Friday before noon.

Is there a search function for other things than choosing a cruise? I am been trying to find the gift order form. I have not been able to find the form or a way to search for it.

Teri

I'm surprised they did not add a search, felt it has long been missing.

As for the gifts it looks like they have pulled the page and the link. Used to be labeled 'Bon Voyage Gifts' at the very bottom of the page but no more. Before each cruise I'd order a package with flowers & a spa credit for DW until 'the flower incident'. It was a fun start to the cruise.

I suspect they have just missed this one too and it will eventually be linked up again. In the meantime you could phone Guest Relations and hopefully they can email you a list of their offerings.

Thecat123 - unfortunately at this time we do not have the ability to support your local currency on our website, so you have to contact a local travel agent.

Mike you saying that our currency no good? :D

It took me awhile to work out that if I changed my country of residence I could get a lot more information like how fill ships were, various prices for different cabins and excursions etc

We are cruising with you mid July

Looks like I will have to use the Australian site as their dollar is about the same as ours instead of troubling my TA for the little things which pop up at times before going on a cruise :)

Sailing away soon - the ability to purchase gifts online has been temporarily removed, but we'll be adding a link to a PDF of the form in the not-too-distant future.

ORV - that's an issue with the latest version of Google Chrome (I'm assuming that is what you are using?)

Sailing away soon - the ability to purchase gifts online has been temporarily removed, but we'll be adding a link to a PDF of the form in the not-too-distant future.

ORV - that's an issue with the latest version of Google Chrome (I'm assuming that is what you are using?)

Yes, but most of them work.

Last night, I went to the Oceania website and saw the details for all cruises up through December 2016. This morning, I went back to the website and I can't see all that information anymore. What happened? It was so useful for making decisions on which 2016 cruises to book because we are doing it in tandem with other couples! You couldn't book the cruises yet because that's what it said when we hit the link to book. Did someone jump the gun in posting all that info?