So what do we think about O's new website?

kekilia

Is there a specific time that dining reservations open up? The website states that I can book reservations starting 2/15, but there seems to be no link and no way to do so.

I am also trying to make dining reservations and am finding the same problem. Is this a new website issue?

Is there a specific time that dining reservations open up? The website states that I can book reservations starting 2/15, but there seems to be no link and no way to do so.

Also took about 4 tries to log in to "booked cruises", but eventually got in. Thanks for your hard work!

When you are logged in to "My Account" and looking at booked cruises you should see "Manage This Booking" written in blue on the top right hand corned of the sand coloured box containing details of you cruise. Click on this and then on the tab marked "Dining" below your booking when the next page loads.

Hope this works for you.

I am also trying to make dining reservations and am finding the same problem. Is this a new website issue?

It may be the website or could have to do with when you are allowed to make the reservation according to your cabin Cat

You can always call Oceania & book that way if you still cannot get into the website

When you are logged in to "My Account" and looking at booked cruises you should see "Manage This Booking" written in blue on the top right hand corned of the sand coloured box containing details of you cruise. Click on this and then on the tab marked "Dining" below your booking when the next page loads.

Hope this works for you.

Have done this multiple times....no link to booking. Just says I have no reservations booked. Must be a website issue. I could book La Reserve, but just not the specialty restaurants.

Have done this multiple times....no link to booking. Just says I have no reservations booked. Must be a website issue. I could book La Reserve, but just not the specialty restaurants.

maybe tomorrow will be a better day :D

I would just call Oceania or your TA ... make your reservations that way until the website is fully functional

how does one add loyalty number to profile?

Once you sign into your account look under Oceania club & see if it is there

Not sure where you add it now ..mine is there

Edited by LHT28

I have not been able to log into my account for two days. After entering my email and password it just returns me to the account log-in screen. Oh well, final payment is not due until August 30th, so I have time...lol

That just happened to me I think I was still logged in so clicked on some other link "my Profile" & then it was fine

go figure :D

Yes, but it is a well known secret that Oceania likes you Canadian people laughing here

If still nothing in a day or two, I will clear cache and try again

Maybe they take pity on us Northerners up here freezing our you know whats off :D

wish I was in TX this yr ;)

Maybe tomorrow Mike will be back and will fix it for all of us waiting to add specialty restaurants to our upcoming cruise ;-)

Maybe they take pity on us Northerners up here freezing our you know whats off :D

wish I was in TX this yr ;)

Or here - it's in mid 70's and sunny today - unusual even for us this time of the year. Trees have already bloomed, crocus & daffodils are blooming as well - they must be all confused :)

Only a couple more months to go for you as well ;)

Or here - it's in mid 70's and sunny today - unusual even for us this time of the year. Trees have already bloomed, crocus & daffodils are blooming as well - they must be all confused :)

Only a couple more months to go for you as well ;)

Ok I am on my way

it was - 25 C this morning up to -22C now :D

Today I saw many improvement to the website. Most of my issues have been taken care of, such as the issue with the screen fitting my iPad, the ability to all the details of my cruise, etc. thanks Mike for working so hard at this.

I miss some details, such as floor plans along with pictures of the suite, the virtual tours, descriptions and sample menus, etc. most everything they took away.

But I really like the manage my booking section, with tabs for each category of choices, easy links to important stuff such as guest info, etc. the new site is going to be great if they expand it to include everything the site had before and iron out the glitches.

Today I saw many improvement to the website. Most of my issues have been taken care of, such as the issue with the screen fitting my iPad, the ability to all the details of my cruise, etc. thanks Mike for working so hard at this.

I miss some details, such as floor plans along with pictures of the suite, the virtual tours, descriptions and sample menus, etc. most everything they took away.

But I really like the manage my booking section, with tabs for each category of choices, easy links to important stuff such as guest info, etc. the new site is going to be great if they expand it to include everything the site had before and iron out the glitches.

I agree. I love the 'Manage my Booking' section with its easy - and fast - links to everything. Love that I can check on 'important' dates, without having to figure it out for myself. Really miss the pics and virtual tours. I hope that these will come back soon and that the new photography is a priority as I'm sure it's a feature of the site used a lot when deciding between rooms/cruise lines etc. But the sample menus are still there (with the exception, I think, of the GDR). Go to 'cuisine', then click on whichever restaurant you want to check and there is a panel on the right with sample menus.

Good morning everybody - hope you all didn't miss me too much yesterday. :)

AllPointsSouth - I'm not sure that I understand your question. When you click on Booked Cruises you are not taken to this page? https://www.oceaniacruises.com/myaccount/booked-cruises/

kwarner/4Lakes_Lady - If you are on the Booked Cruises tab, right under the date for when you can make dining reservations, does it read "Make Dining Reservations" in black, or is the text blue and clickable? If it is black type, is your booking paid-in-full? Dining reservations can only be made starting on that day if your booking is fully paid.

rockb - go to https://www.oceaniacruises.com/myaccount/edit-profile/ and fill in all mandatory fields. After saving your updated profile, your past cruises and loyalty number will populate.

ORV - so you check the "keep me signed in" box when you log-in but the site still doesn't remember you? It might be related to your security settings, as you need to be accepting cookies from the site in order for it to work properly.

Lane412000 - so after you attempt to log-in the screen just refreshes with blank email address and password fields?