So what do we think about O's new website?

kekilia

It's our pleasure to assist you all, Gerry. Know that there is a team of hardworking, dedicated people doing everything in their power to ensure you have an exceptional experience with us, and that starts from the moment you start planning your holiday wtih us online! :)

Mike -

I don't think that many others in your position at other cruise lines would be as responsive to our requests etc as you have been / are doing.

I just want to say THANK YOU!!

Gerry

Ditto from Daisy UK!

Mike - I have a question. Will pics of rooms/suites be added to the website at any point? I used to enjoy looking at the 3D pics showing the room layouts and also the virtual tours.

Further to your requests for snags...I am using IPad Air with latest IOS updated.

Possibly a mobile issue...trying to use Find A Cruise feature. Site appears to be in a constant churn without delivering data. Have not tried on my big boy computer.

None of this intended as a complaint....again, well done. Sure you and your team will get it all handled.

John

The new website shows I still owe money for my cruise even though paid in full last month :eek: !

That is a known problem that is being worked on - please accept our apologies.

Interesting John, we can't replicate the issue on our iPads/iPhones here. :confused:

Mike, the first thing I noticed was the link to the blog to read about Sirena, something in which I have interest. However, at least on my Surface Pro 3, the blog had black text on a dark blue background, and was exceedingly difficult to read. It was so hard I lost interest and poked around the rest of the site. After I corrected my missing birthdate, my past cruises showed up in gorgeous detail, and the rest of the site looks great as well, although it will take a bit of a learning curve for this old fogey.

Edited by hondorner

Interesting John, we can't replicate the issue on our iPads/iPhones here. :confused:

Hi Mike....tried our PC's...instantly loaded Find A Cruise....we have three I things and each display Loading Results and the churn goes on for each when in Wifi mode. Switching off wifi the page fires right up on I phone.

Could be me....I have been know to create strange effects on things IT.

John

Thank you for the feedback. I assume that when you logged in to the old site that it had your Oceania Club number already there? It should have transferred over, so we will be sure to look into that.

To add your number if it is not there already, login at My Account and go to Edit Profile (https://www.oceaniacruises.com/myaccount/edit-profile/). Ensure that you have your name and date of birth complete, and save your profile information. Your Oceania Club information should then populate automatically, including your current level, past sailings, etc. on this page: https://www.oceaniacruises.com/myaccount/oceania-club/.

Added Birthdate... all info in Profile is correct = still no past cruise history

"...You have no past cruises."

Then had to change first name to match passport ...and it worked.

Even though I had used the normal name all along in the past... just FYI

Edited by computerworks

Hi Mike!

When will Oceania include descriptions of all the excursions at all the ports? For example, I am booked on the Southernmost Wonders cruise departing Dec. 22nd. The excursions that Oceania offers are listed and described for Buenos Aires, but not for any of the other ports. According to the email I received, I believe descriptions of excursions at all ports would be on the website. As I am planning my excursions, having an idea of what Oceania will be offering certainly would be of great help.

The site looks great. I, too, was having problems but once I put in my birthdate in my profile, problems solved!:D

Great job and thanks so much for your active participation in helping us navigate the new website!

computerworks - Do you have a future booking number that you can provide via email to mmoore@prestigecruiseholdings.com so we can look into the problem? Generally speaking the issue happens when the name we have in a booking doesn't match the name in your profile, but there can be a few other items that cause this problem.

TravelingAngel - we do our best to have shore excursions out 240 days in advance of the cruise, but sometimes it takes a bit longer to get all of them finalized.

The balance due issue should now be resolved for all of you that were seeing an outstanding amount. Some of you might still see a notice that your final payment is due next to the date that it was due, but we hope to have that fixed soon too. Apologies for the inconvenience!

The balance due issue should now be resolved for all of you that were seeing an outstanding amount. Some of you might still see a notice that your final payment is due next to the date that it was due, but we hope to have that fixed soon too. Apologies for the inconvenience!

Sadly not for me. I'm still seeing a Sterling balance on my account with an invitation to "make a payment" clicking on which takes me nowhere but back to where I started. However, I know I've paid in full, so I'm just posting to give you feedback on how it's working for me in the UK.

Hi SellaVee - is that still the case now? If so, when you are on the page that has the balance showing, can you hold down your Ctrl key and press F5? The screen should refresh and it should be gone then.

The site now remembers me and allows me to login without always re-typing my password--that's great.

Overall, the look and feel is kind of brash and unfinished. This is on a laptop. Fonts are large, and formatting of some tables are not yet right (content overlapping). This was under "Find a Cruise". I'm hoping that the functionality will be way better, but the old site had an elegant look and feel that the new one doesn't, yet.

Just wanted to comment under Enrichment tab they show Featured Lecturers

featured Musicians Bridge programs & the respective cruises

Hope they will add new people to the first two categories ;)

Nice touch if you happen to be on one of those cruises

Lyn

Greetings from South Beach. I like the website. It is clean looking, and fits the screen. The old one was curiously only about two-thirds of the screen. However, a query. Does the design team really mean that all launderettes are now dry cleaners? If so, I need to do some shopping. Thanks.

Mary