"Dancing of the Ships" Speculation

cruisexlife

The Fantasy is I believe in its 25th year for CCL this year. I wonder if part of the reason that Fantasy itineraries are still not all the way out could imply some special 25th anniversary celebration cruises of longer varieties. Or a grand relocation cruise? That would be fun.

The Fantasy is I believe in its 25th year for CCL this year. I wonder if part of the reason that Fantasy itineraries are still not all the way out could imply some special 25th anniversary celebration cruises of longer varieties. Or a grand relocation cruise? That would be fun.

Hmmm... Interseting.... Still waiting..... I much rather sail out of charleston. But may end up on the pride if they dont hurry up and release the schedule

Hmmm... Interseting.... Still waiting..... I much rather sail out of charleston. But may end up on the pride if they dont hurry up and release the schedule

It is interesting, and it makes you wonder what is afoot. While I know it is not your preference, you won't go wrong sailing on the Pride.

JH wouldn't have to dispel rumors if he would just come right out and say things. Tired of all the vaguery and implied hints with pictures. This has been the longest dance ever.

Tell me about it!! It would be so much easier if they would just announce it all at once. Would be much more convenient for all us, so we can start planning our future vacations and have more time to pay on them and plan them out. Instead of just sitting and waiting for the future itineraries and ship deployments from our nearby homeports.

JH wouldn't have to dispel rumors if he would just come right out and say things. Tired of all the vaguery and implied hints with pictures. This has been the longest dance ever.

It's not his problem that his bosses can tell him that he can give us ship deployment news and then they have to put it off a few more days.

It's not his problem that his bosses can tell him that he can give us ship deployment news and then they have to put it off a few more days.

I never said it was. But today he said some very vague things about the Fantasy, then later decided to quell rumors on cruise critic by saying that she would still be sailing with the red, white and blue. Why not just say that in the original post?! Oh, I know why-because it garners more speculation/attention this way. And, here we are!

I never said it was. But today he said some very vague things about the Fantasy, then later decided to quell rumors on cruise critic by saying that she would still be sailing with the red, white and blue. Why not just say that in the original post?! Oh, I know why-because it garners more speculation/attention this way. And, here we are!

Don't get wrapped up in the little stuff. It is called free advertising. We are all talking about it, ar we not? It will be coming soon enough.

My main response to that is why bother? There's no gain in capacity with swapping out for another Fantasy class vessel. Maybe it doesn't sail as full as I think, or maybe the port simply can't handle a larger ship year round until the new port is built.

I bet she'll go in dry dock while the Sunshine is in Charleston and get some upgrades, then go back to Charleston. They may reposition another ship there for a few sailings after the Sunshine has moved on, depending on how extensive the upgrades will be.

A better question is why have two ships of the same class doing the same itineraries a day apart (I.e. LONG BEACH)

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

A better question is why have two ships of the same class doing the same itineraries a day apart (I.e. LONG BEACH)

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

To prove its all about the destination, not the ship?

maybe a newly refurbished Fantasy (w/balconies) moves to Tampa for 7 day cruises?? Miracle relocates to Charleston??

That's interesting but I don't think CCL would have 2 Fantasy class ships in Tampa. Maybe Paradise to Charleston and Miracle and Fantasy to Tampa??

Having a Spirit-class ship in Charleston would be awesome. I think the Miracle is going to Tampa though. JH posted photos of the Miracle in Tampa a few days ago on FB. That seemed to be a hint to me...but then again, his Fantasy shots the other day seemed to be a farewell of sorts until he cleared that up with his addendum. So I don't know what to think.

I see the Inspiration and Imagination on carnival.com through April 2017 at this point. Maybe they aren't moving either of these after all?

Just noticed that too, guess they aren't moving them after all, they could have AT LEAST changed the itinerary or moved one of them to San Diego.

I see the Inspiration and Imagination on carnival.com through April 2017 at this point. Maybe they aren't moving either of these after all?

so boring. I can't imagine both are selling well. At least have one of them change every now and then and do a longer route.

so boring. I can't imagine both are selling well. At least have one of them change every now and then and do a longer route.

My exact thought pattern. I've looked into every way, and in order for them to bring back the 5 - 5 - 4 night schedules, they would have to leave out of San Diego again. Long Beach can only hold one ship. But I really wish they would expand with this market, San Diego is a great city! How about San Francisco, 5 nights to Catalina and Ensenada (has to leave the country to be a legal cruise), and then a 2 night Nowhere cruise, for a couple months out of the year? Don't understand it I guess.

But you're right, the ships do not sell well. They rarely sail full during off-season times. Mobile is calling.....