LIVE from the Freedom of the Seas * Feb 15, 2015 * Western Caribbean!

ckrobyn

Does freedom have a zip line on it? Does the windjammer have seafood?

Not really seafood. There are always fish options, and if you know where to look in certain pasta salads, you may score a shrimp or two [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been a great day in Cozumel. I basically sat by the pool all day and enjoyed lots of sunshine and relaxation. I am quite sure I solidified my tan today [emoji295]️

I have an invitation for a galley tour as well as a tour of the Bridge tomorrow. I'm not sure if I will do either. I've been to the Bridge on this ship before, and while the galley seems interesting, so does my last day in the sun for a while! I'll see what I feel like doing when tomorrow rolls around.

Admittedly, Cozumel is not one of my favorite ports which is why I chose to stay onboard most of the day. Jackie and Todd (our cruising friends) love it here and went to Xel Ha for the day.

Tonight is the 70's dance party, and many other events around the ship.

It's been a great day in Cozumel. I basically sat by the pool all day and enjoyed lots of sunshine and relaxation. I am quite sure I solidified my tan today [emoji295]️

I have an invitation for a galley tour as well as a tour of the Bridge tomorrow. I'm not sure if I will do either. I've been to the Bridge on this ship before, and while the galley seems interesting, so does my last day in the sun for a while! I'll see what I feel like doing when tomorrow rolls around.

Admittedly, Cozumel is not one of my favorite ports which is why I chose to stay onboard most of the day. Jackie and Todd (our cruising friends) love it here and went to Xel Ha for the day.

Tonight is the 70's dance party, and many other events around the ship.

I could have given you some great recommendations for things to do today.

Perhaps someone on next week's cruise will do a live post!

Ill be on the 2/22-3/1 FOS cruise, but alas we will not be purchasing the unlimited internet and I'm sure I will be less than sober for posting a live report the likes of this thread!

I will ask him when I see him next. I'm not happy about it, but it has not affected my enjoyment of this cruise. I just found it weird that ratan loungers with deep sides would not have pads? Hopefully enough people bring this forward and changes will be made. Strength in numbers [emoji3]

When I am imagining my next cruise I envision myself on a hard, wooden lounge chair in 80+ degree weather with the wooden slats digging into me...said no one ever! Agree that it shouldn't be a spoiler but come on RCI, do the right thing for your customers:rolleyes: Glad you are enjoying your cruise, thanks for bringing us along.

a1c6a9b2f80708d6051755f453b6396b.jpg

Behold the famous coconut ranger cookie! They have been very plentiful this week.

OMG! Those are my absolute favorite! I can't wait to sail on Liberty in a few weeks.

When we were on FOS last September, one of the crew working the Promenade Cafe knew I loved those cookies. One morning I was there getting my cup of tea, and he told me to "come see him later in the day." I stopped by for my afternoon cup of tea, and he ran to the back and then came out smiling with a plate of coconut ranger cookies he'd made up for me.

WOW card for sure!

e99266a7e1f5a7a976dce970297645a1.jpg

Notice the surf and turf? I don't remember seeing this on the Liberty in November, is it new? FYI - I'm ordering it!

That's what I would order too! Looks yummy!!

Don't remember it either, of course we missed the dining room a few nights since we were hero's and all. .:)

Edited by Shar27

Notice the surf and turf? I don't remember seeing this on the Liberty in November, is it new? FYI - I'm ordering it!

Hey, not fair! We didn't have that Surf & Turf on Adventure last month!:confused:

Edited by clarea

Were there any runners with crazy balloon hats today?? :p

Yes! It was hysterically funny too! There were two, shall we say "fluffy" men running at rapier like speed to board the Navigator! They were running and both ships were screaming and cheering while these poor guys were huffing and hoofing it back. The minute they were onboard, Navigator pulled the gangway!

Edited by ckrobyn

That's what I would order too! Looks yummy!!

Don't remember it either, of course we missed the dining room a few nights since we were hero's and all. .:)

Yes of course, we were hero's weren't we? FYI for those curious, we put out a garbage fire on deck 10 during our Liberty cruise in November, and Guest Relations sent us to Portofino for saving the ship [emoji13]