Brilliance-GS-1534 w/Balcony - Is this a Good Selection?

We've sailed in 1034 on Brilliance, which is in the same location but on the port side of the ship. We found the location to be great, and of course, the GS is a very nice cabin. Plenty of space for 4 people relative to lower categories.

You will need a roll-away bed for one of your children. I don't think that the sofa bed is that big. Of course it depends on how tall your children are.

Just booked this and I'm now 2nd guessing myself. Will this be good for a family of 4, 2 adults and 2 kids - aged 17 and 20

You will need a roll-away bed for one of your children. I don't think that the sofa bed is that big. Of course it depends on how tall your children are.

Yes, I was thinking the same thing: would the 20 and 17 year old siblings be willing to share the sofa bed? It is fine for one person but a little tight for two so a rollaway would probably be needed.

Basically you have 4 adults in one cabin. You definitly need a rollaway bed unless the kids are same sex and not very big. It may help you to know, since you have only one bathroom, that full sized showers are avaiable inside the gym locker rooms from about 6 AM til about 10 PM or whenever the gym is open.

Thank you for the help, I think this is the category I need but can not figure out how to price and or book it?

Thank you for the help, I think this is the category I need but can not figure out how to price and or book it?

You may have to call Royal or your travel agent to book. Certain staterooms are not always bookable via the website.

You may have to call Royal or your travel agent to book. Certain staterooms are not always bookable via the website.

Yeah, if you want to book a Two Bedroom suite and it's not listed, you'll need to call (you can look online to see if they are sold out or just unavailable for online booking). We've done one on Brilliance before (9656... 3 adults, 2 kids) and it was quite fun. Many people will tell you to skip 1054 due to its proximity to the Centrum, which can get noisy when the band is playing. Personally, I think the ones on the aft are much better anyway.

Yeah, if you want to book a Two Bedroom suite and it's not listed, you'll need to call (you can look online to see if they are sold out or just unavailable for online booking). We've done one on Brilliance before (9656... 3 adults, 2 kids) and it was quite fun. Many people will tell you to skip 1054 due to its proximity to the Centrum, which can get noisy when the band is playing. Personally, I think the ones on the aft are much better anyway.

Thank you, so I will stay away from 1054 and see if any on the aft are available.