Ice cubes for in cabin drinks

cruisefan2012

Do you know if you can also order pint glasses aswell as the ice cubes?

I cant be doing with a small tumbler type glass !!

I`m not an alcoholic, in fact I dont even drink alcohol I was thinking more like a bottle of Robinsons juice and a bottle of coca cola? (party central I know!!)

You can also ask your Steward for slices of lemon if you want them. Good idea to keep the ice bucket in the fridge as it stays colder longer. Our Steward used to bring a refilled ice bucket plus lemon slices before lunch time each day. We found the ice stayed reasonably frozen even for evening drinks pre-dinner.

You can also ask your Steward for slices of lemon if you want them. Good idea to keep the ice bucket in the fridge as it stays colder longer. Our Steward used to bring a refilled ice bucket plus lemon slices before lunch time each day. We found the ice stayed reasonably frozen even for evening drinks pre-dinner.

Yes we found the same, we just asked our steward once and he brought ice bucket and lemon slices every day.

I`m going to the caribbean next year on Britannia (B605) and I`d like to sit on my balcony having a drink in the evening

Could I order ice cubes from the cabin steward?

We were in the Caribbean in January (on the Azura). I asked our Steward (who was great by the way) for some ice and he filled the ice bucket twice daily, every day.

I wanted to take him home, but I couldn't get him in the suitcase :)

Regards

Mike

Indeed, first thing I ask the steward is to give us an ice bucket before he/she knocks off, I find the P&O fridges do not chill enough. Us Colonials must have every drink ice cold.

Edited by NSWP

Wine glasses are automatically in the cabin but I guess you could ask for a larger glass. Alternatively order a drink from the bars and take it to your cabin and keep the glass there.

Sorry Sharon, but I have to say there have never been wine glasses in any P&O cabin that we have stayed in. Tumblers yes but that's all. Not sure if you get them automatically in a suite, we have only been as high as balcony grade:)

Sorry Sharon, but I have to say there have never been wine glasses in any P&O cabin that we have stayed in. Tumblers yes but that's all. Not sure if you get them automatically in a suite, we have only been as high as balcony grade:)

We had wine glasses already in the cabin an outside cabin on Deck A on Oriana two weeks ago.

Steward also brought some hi-ball glasses when we asked.

Strange - as they have been in every cabin I have had and I only book inside or lowest grade outsides. Perhaps it varies by ship??

Strange - as they have been in every cabin I have had and I only book inside or lowest grade outsides. Perhaps it varies by ship??

Perhaps Ventura is considered that rough these days they daren't give you anything that will smash when it is thrown;) (Also been on Azura and Arcadia with P&O by the way):)

There weren't any wine glasses in our balcony cabin on Adonia - just tooth glasses and tumblers. In suites yes there is usually a good selection of glasses, both wine glasses and champagne glasses. In our suite on Oceana there were enough glasses to have quite a large party!