Regal/Royal sister ship Britannia delivered to P&O

need2cruisesoon

Do you receive Princess credit for a cruise on a P&O ship? Or vice versa - do my Princess cruises count for anything on P&O? The Britannia looks beautiful and I might have to consider a cruise on her.

I love the idea of the Crows nest and wish Princess would consider that. I used to enjoy Crooners but with Princess' insistence on loud entertainment in the Piazza, Crooners is no longer a bar to go to for conversation and a drink unless you like to shout.

Interesting that there is carpet in the Atrium. I remember reading that the only place to ballroom dance on Regal/royal was the Atrium. I wonder where they ballroom dance?

Can anyone who's been on Regal/royal lately tell me if they still have ballroom dancing?

Do you receive Princess credit for a cruise on a P&O ship? Or vice versa - do my Princess cruises count for anything on P&O? The Britannia looks beautiful and I might have to consider a cruise on her.

I love the idea of the Crows nest and wish Princess would consider that. I used to enjoy Crooners but with Princess' insistence on loud entertainment in the Piazza, Crooners is no longer a bar to go to for conversation and a drink unless you like to shout.

You do get Princess credits if go on P&O but your Princess status ie; Elite\Platinum etc is not recognised, you have to start at the bottom of their Reward Scheme.

You do get Princess credits if go on P&O but your Princess status ie; Elite\Platinum etc is not recognised, you have to start at the bottom of their Reward Scheme.

I thought they stopped this last year. Because the reason I say this is because I was on PO Acardia last year in March and the Future Cruise Consultant said they were phasing this out.

I thought they stopped this last year. Because the reason I say this is because I was on PO Acardia last year in March and the Future Cruise Consultant said they were phasing this out.

Recently we were wondering what the benefit would be in trying a P&O cruise as we live close to Southampton, so I asked our Princess Rep in Southampton and she told me that's how it works.

Who knows what they may do in the future, there was talk recently that benefits would be good right across the Carnival Group.