Isn't she pretty? (Vista Photo)

Velvetwater

• 2 weeks later...

A webcam in the shipyard at a high angle would be a pretty awesome way for those that are interested to watch the ship come alive. I really enjoyed seeing the process with the breeze, but as some had mentioned they really didn't start appearing on youtube until the breeze was in the interior outfitting stages. I would love to see a bit more of the process unfold.

• 4 weeks later...

I'll be so happy to start hearing all the buzz once she starts the itineraries. That will keep the boards flooded with comments and pictures. I don't know if that's a good idea as it'll make it so hard to wait for the last med and TA we'll be taking.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
How are the cove balconies?

I don't know it's not built yet!

Seriously, we really like them. We love being that close to the water instead of 10 stories above them. We also really like that its shaded so you don't cook on the balcony while relaxing. You also have a lot more privacy on them (your nosy neighbor can't keep peeking around the door!)

So I wonder how the cabins are put in. I assumed they went in through the sides of the ship in one piece. But from the picture above the outside walls are already in place. Certainly they don't build the cabins one at a time inside the empty shell?

I don't know it's not built yet!

Seriously, we really like them. We love being that close to the water instead of 10 stories above them. We also really like that its shaded so you don't cook on the balcony while relaxing. You also have a lot more privacy on them (your nosy neighbor can't keep peeking around the door!)

Sounds great. Maybe I will switch to one. Thanks for the information.

That skyrider looks like so much fun!! I wonder if that will be free or a for charge ride? I assume they wouldn't charge for that? I will totally do it!!

It will be free, unlike what some other cruise lines do......