Sweet sixteen question

robandlil

We just booked cabin 6016 on the Millenium, which I know is one of the "sweet sixteen" on this ship as it has a larger then usual balcony.

Yet Celebrity lists it in its lowest category of veranda cabins and cautions that it has an obstructed view.

Can anyone advise me on this?

I love the sweet 16 cabins on the M Class. They are the lowest category, as only those 8 on each side have the bigger balconies, the rest are just regular balconies and I think lots are mid ship with life boats right under. The Sweet 16 all have a view down to the water and the larger balcony. You are in the first of the 8, which means you will have the cement pillars on both sides (the link the person above gave you will show you the pillars I mean). There are some good pictures if you search, sorry I don't have any handy. I usually stay in 6035, but I would take your 6016 over just a regular balcony for sure.

Thanks for the photos of 6016, Essiesmom! :)

I love Sweet Sixteens, but usually gravitate toward the other end (the corners). I had often looked at photos of those "pillars", wondering if they would make the balcony seem too dark and closed-off. Certainly doesn't look that way, in your pictures! As another poster said, if those were the only Sweet Sixteens left, I would definitely take them, over a "standard" 2C balcony! :cool: