corey rodgers

aawheat

Corey (Family Guy) Rogers is indeed a hoot to sail with. I have no doubt that you'll enjoy every moment of your cruise with him as C.D. He's EVERYWHERE, and takes a lot of pride in taking care of his passengers.

"SKY"

We sailed with him in August on the Liberty, and agree that he was a very funny guy. However, he lost points with me by not showing up at the Diamond cocktail hour, or at the VIFP party. All the other senior officers did attend.

We sailed with him in August on the Liberty, and agree that he was a very funny guy. However, he lost points with me by not showing up at the Diamond cocktail hour, or at the VIFP party. All the other senior officers did attend.

Hi, Jamman! We were with y'all on this trip with Cory. His assistant, Katie stood in for Cory at the functions. Cory had what sounded like a sinus infection and began to run a fever, so wasn't able to make it. Felt so sorry for him! He wasn't too happy with the ship's doc; was going to see a doc in port when we got back.

He's a fun CD. Wish he was still on Liberty next week. :)

Hi, Jamman! We were with y'all on this trip with Cory. His assistant, Katie stood in for Cory at the functions. Cory had what sounded like a sinus infection and began to run a fever, so wasn't able to make it. Felt so sorry for him! He wasn't too happy with the ship's doc; was going to see a doc in port when we got back.

He's a fun CD. Wish he was still on Liberty next week. :)

Hi Cindy & Jerry!! I did not know he was under the weather, so I have to give him a pass this time. In fact, I have to give him kudos, because when he did host a show, you couldn't tell he wasn't feeling well. He was hilarious hosting the Quest!!

We sailed with him on the Liberty and was the best CD that we had. Hopefully he will be on the Conquest when we sail in October.

First rule of the Quest, is not to talk about the Quest.

We were on that cruise too. Did you know he was really sick at the end of the cruise? Think that's why he wasn't there at least for the VIFP party. I saw him at one of the trivia contests and you could tell he was sick.

Edited by cruisetodayteachtomorrow

I was going to say he was terrible on the Elation. He was too interested in his upcoming cruise to talk w guests. My son and I were the only two doing a B2B and he didn't say anything, nothing in the cabin. At the past guest party, there was about ten people and he stood in the doorway by the jewelry store talking with a bingo girl about how he managed to use two Future Cruise Certificates on one cabin (I think Magic, European sailing) because he and girl friend - the onboard FCC sales person- had one.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We actually spoke to him quite a bit. By the end of the trip he was pretty bad. His Q&A session was the most crowded I have ever seen.

We enjoyed him so much we almost sailed the Liberty again when he came back in Jan after knee surgery. I really hope he is on our Conquest trip.

He is the best CD I have had on a sailing. I was on the sailing when he was sick and did not even know he was ill until now. His scheduling and entertainment that he had in place was wonderful and he is a hoot. If I was choosing between two sailings and he was he CD I would go on his ship.

Corey's a great CD with a lot of personality. We had him on the Liberty last summer. He and the Piano Bar player broke out in an impromptu version of the theme from Titanic. you will have a good time with him.