NEW Suite Upgrades....

I'm boarding Oasis tomorrow April 11th and sailing in a crown loft suite. I sailed in a crown loft last July on Oasis so I'm familiar with the suite perks and will report back any updated perks I encounter.

Great, thank you!

Enjoy your cruise!

I'm boarding Oasis tomorrow April 11th and sailing in a crown loft suite. I sailed in a crown loft last July on Oasis so I'm familiar with the suite perks and will report back any updated perks I encounter.

You will love how close you are to the CK and Suite lounge!

Just boarded the Serenade in New Orleans. I found it interesting that Pinnacles had a separate room to wait in, in the terminal, but suites did not. Not a huge deal because they started boarding almost immediately after we arrived.

Just boarded the Serenade in New Orleans. I found it interesting that Pinnacles had a separate room to wait in, in the terminal, but suites did not. Not a huge deal because they started boarding almost immediately after we arrived.

Were there bunches of Pinnacles? The separate room is not very large and wouldn't hold all the suite guests.

Edited by ARCruisinNana

One of the workers in the terminal told me he'd never seen so many Pinnacles. There were at least 10 couples that i saw, and those were just the ones wearing their pins. Plus, there are some already on from the previous cruise. Maybe because it's a unique repo cruise and was reasonably priced, it attracted a lot of frequent cruisers?

One of the workers in the terminal told me he'd never seen so many Pinnacles. There were at least 10 couples that i saw, and those were just the ones wearing their pins. Plus, there are some already on from the previous cruise. Maybe because it's a unique repo cruise and was reasonably priced, it attracted a lot of frequent cruisers?

You are correct about repo cruises attracting a lot of frequent cruisers. I expect there will also be a lot (40-50 maybe?) on the Serenade TA leaving from Boston on the 24th. Including me[emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]. Wish I was also on this repo also.

Spoke w the concierge. We have 270 D+ and above. The CL was a zoo this evening. Ugh!

I'm not surprised. Did Nizar say how many Pinnacles are onboard? There were around 44 on one of the TA within the last couple of years. 270 D+ and above plus all the Suites is quite a few! It will probably thin out after folks leave for early dinner. I tried not to go up to the CL until after 6 when I was on in December. Is Melody still the bartender in the CL? She is awesome. I know she said she was going home before the TA.

Spoke w the concierge. We have 270 D+ and above. The CL was a zoo this evening. Ugh!

Wow! That's a lot! I hope things settle down a bit.

I'm not surprised. Did Nizar say how many Pinnacles are onboard? There were around 44 on one of the TA within the last couple of years. 270 D+ and above plus all the Suites is quite a few! It will probably thin out after folks leave for early dinner. I tried not to go up to the CL until after 6 when I was on in December. Is Melody still the bartender in the CL? She is awesome. I know she said she was going home before the TA.

Melody is great! She makes an awesome Chocolate Martini!:D

I'll find who the bartender is when we go up in a little while. I might not post back on here for another day or so though. Haven't decided whether or not to get an Internet pkg. We're just sailing away from Nola. not sure how long I'll have a land cell signal. No unlimited wifi, sadly

I'll find who the bartender is when we go up in a little while. I might not post back on here for another day or so though. Haven't decided whether or not to get an Internet pkg. We're just sailing away from Nola. not sure how long I'll have a land cell signal. No unlimited wifi, sadly

Last month we had land-based cell service all the way down the Mississippi. My phone still showed "AT&T" when I went to bed.

The wifi on the ship is s-l-o-w. I didn't bother with a package because of all the complaints.

Yes, Melody is the bar server in the CL. She is great. Got a wifi pkg, so if any new suite perks come to my attention, I'll be able to let you know right away. Lol.

Had a nice full breakfast in Chops this morning.

That's new since my cruise last month! I'm happy for you they added it...I really missed Chops breakfast!

Yes, Melody is the bar server in the CL. She is great. Got a wifi pkg, so if any new suite perks come to my attention, I'll be able to let you know right away. Lol.

Thanks for the info. I hope you have a great cruise. I'll be waiting in Boston to board[emoji1][emoji572]️

Nice that they're offering a full breakfast in Chops. Who is eligible to enjoy this?

Do you know if Serenade is offering complimentary Wi-Fi to Gold Card holders?

Thanks for the info. I hope you have a great cruise. I'll be waiting in Boston to board[emoji1][emoji572]️

Have fun! Wish I could stay and enjoy the TA, but work wouldn't like that.

Nice that they're offering a full breakfast in Chops. Who is eligible to enjoy this?

Do you know if Serenade is offering complimentary Wi-Fi to Gold Card holders?

No free wifi. We sprung for an unlimited package. $299 for two devices for the whole cruise, less whatever your C&A discount is.

I think the breakfast is for suites and Pinnacles.

36 Pinnacles on board. There will be more on the TA.

Have fun! Wish I could stay and enjoy the TA, but work wouldn't like that.

No free wifi. We sprung for an unlimited package. $299 for two devices for the whole cruise, less whatever your C&A discount is.

I think the breakfast is for suites and Pinnacles.

36 Pinnacles on board. There will be more on the TA.

Thanks for the info. Serenade is a great ship.

We are on SR repo and there is both FREE WI-FI for Pinnacles plus breakfast in Chops for suites and Pinnacles. Having a wonderful time and best sail down the Mississippi in daylight!

Enjoy Serenade. Good to hear about the free Wi-Fi for Pinnacles and breakfast in Chops for Gold Card holders. Sure would have been nice to have those benefits on our recent Radiance cruises. :)

Princess used to offer unlimited Internet to Platinum, Elite and full suites. People abused the privilege by allowing their friends and even people they had just met to use their minutes, so he perk was removed altogether from suites and P/Emhadntheir minutes cut. It's still a generous allowance, 150 on a cruise up to 7 nights and 250 minutes for longer.

Not only that but as a paying customer for Internet on Princess...I couldn't get on a computer (before iPads, etc) because the older folks were there for hours playing games, solitaire, reading newspapers, etc on the computer. It was their right of course, but it sure blocked alot of us from using our time. We just hoped that they went to bed early and would free up the machines at 8pm or so. :p

We are on SR repo and there is both FREE WI-FI for Pinnacles plus breakfast in Chops for suites and Pinnacles. Having a wonderful time and best sail down the Mississippi in daylight!

So no free wifi for suites?

I've seen reports that its free for both Suites and Pinnacles on Oasis, but maybe its different for Serenade since she doesn't have the newer, faster internet?