NEW Suite Upgrades....

I called about where my ATS A1 fell in the new suite program and they told me for my sailing on June 12th 2016 it is now 4K more! I am that guy who always has the friend that wins the drawing but never wins myself....I'll take it!

I called about where my ATS A1 fell in the new suite program and they told me for my sailing on June 12th 2016 it is now 4K more! I am that guy who always has the friend that wins the drawing but never wins myself....I'll take it!

But what was the answer to your question :what:

But what was the answer to your question :what:

Since ours is a 2 bedroom ATS it falls into Star category. They emailed me the brochure but I am not smart enough to figure out how to post it. It looks like they are really stepping up the amenities for suite guests.

Since ours is a 2 bedroom ATS it falls into Star category. They emailed me the brochure but I am not smart enough to figure out how to post it. It looks like they are really stepping up the amenities for suite guests.

Is there a link of some sort that you could post? Or maybe give us some highlights of the perks and what not? Unless it is the same info that has already been posted in this thread...

No problem for me either. What made me laugh (and not in a surprised way) though was hardly any info then at the end a website address which surprise surprise doesn't work!!

Not sure if this link will work:

It did show the 3 tier names, the video, that is

Edited by John&LaLa

No problem for me either. What made me laugh (and not in a surprised way) though was hardly any info then at the end a website address which surprise surprise doesn't work!!

Not sure if this link will work:

I found that by doing a Google Search. Really doesn't say much does it?

Yea that video worked on my Iphone but not my Mac...pretty fancy. I gotta say, I can just hear them saying right now....well sir since you booked your suite before Sept 15th we can't give you any of this..enjoy your cruise.

Yea that video worked on my Iphone but not my Mac...pretty fancy. I gotta say, I can just hear them saying right now....well sir since you booked your suite before Sept 15th we can't give you any of this..enjoy your cruise.

"Anyone already booked in these categories [after May 2016] will be in 'Royal Suite Class'"

Excerpt from one of the original posts about Royal Suite Class.

"Anyone already booked in these categories [after May 2016] will be in 'Royal Suite Class'"

Excerpt from one of the original posts about Royal Suite Class.

Well then I need to go buy a lottery ticket tonight! I have a brochure they emailed me, if someone can tell me how to link it I will be happy to do that. It has a table that does a good job of showing what is included.

Well then I need to go buy a lottery ticket tonight! I have a brochure they emailed me, if someone can tell me how to link it I will be happy to do that. It has a table that does a good job of showing what is included.

Was it an online brochure or a download?

There might be some button somewhere to "share" or something to that effect.

Are you using the link that was posted? The actual video that was posted on the thread did not work, but the link did.

Yes, I got the YouTube link to work. The video was well produced but didn't really inform us of the program. On a side note the use of a British accent in advertising campaigns has been noted to make a product sound superior, for example a cruise program, or medical drug. ;)

I'm very excited too. I have a group going on the 12/3/2016 Harmony sailing, and I'm newly Diamond and staying alone in a GS -- I'm after the points; more family members are staying a few cabins down in connecting JSs. It will be interesting to see what we get. As two in my party are very elderly and have mobility issues, I only care about them being able to board as early in the am as is allowed and getting to their cabins before or as close to 1pm as possible. I don't need much more than that.

OMG... I can hardly contain myself... i just got off the phone with RC .... was trying to get some information on our Jan 7, 2017 sailing and I got information that she had just gotten on the NEW "Royal Suite Class" rollout...this is what i found out... it is ONLY for Quantam & Oasis Class Sailings. SNEAK PEAK is today and being abnounced at the Virtuoso Event in Las Vegas today!

There are 3 classes;

Star class: Royal Loft, Owners Loft, Presidential Family, Grand Loft, Sky Loft, 2 bedroom Aqua Suite.

Skyclass: Aqua theatre suite 1 bedroom, crown loft suite, Owners suite, Royal Family Suite, superior Grand Suite, Grand suite

Sea class: Family connected junior suite, family suite, Jr. Suite, Spa Juniir Suite

The new suite class starts from May 2016 sailings, but again only on quantam and Oasis class ships.

Anyone already booked in these categories will be in "Royal Suite Class"

SOME of the things that will be included, mores specifics will soon come, are, and depending on which class will be different... gratuities, internet, beverage options, upgraded stateroom features; in stateroom bedroom service, complimentary Royal Genie Service (butler)

So, Im very excited because we are booked in our first suite ever; aquatheatre suite, which is in star class... How lucky can we be :) :) :)! Im so excited!!!!!