NEW Suite Upgrades....

OMG... I can hardly contain myself... i just got off the phone with RC .... was trying to get some information on our Jan 7, 2017 sailing and I got information that she had just gotten on the NEW "Royal Suite Class" rollout...this is what i found out... it is ONLY for Quantam & Oasis Class Sailings. SNEAK PEAK is today and being abnounced at the Virtuoso Event in Las Vegas today!

There are 3 classes;

Star class: Royal Loft, Owners Loft, Presidential Family, Grand Loft, Sky Loft, 2 bedroom Aqua Suite.

Skyclass: Aqua theatre suite 1 bedroom, crown loft suite, Owners suite, Royal Family Suite, superior Grand Suite, Grand suite

Sea class: Family connected junior suite, family suite, Jr. Suite, Spa Juniir Suite

The new suite class starts from May 2016 sailings, but again only on quantam and Oasis class ships.

Anyone already booked in these categories will be in "Royal Suite Class"

SOME of the things that will be included, mores specifics will soon come, are, and depending on which class will be different... gratuities, internet, beverage options, upgraded stateroom features; in stateroom bedroom service, complimentary Royal Genie Service (butler)

So, Im very excited because we are booked in our first suite ever; aquatheatre suite, which is in star class... How lucky can we be :) :) :)! Im so excited!!!!!

OMG... I can hardly contain myself... i just got off the phone with RC .... was trying to get some information on our Jan 7, 2017 sailing and I got information that she had just gotten on the NEW "Royal Suite Class" rollout...this is what i found out... it is ONLY for Quantam & Oasis Class Sailings. SNEAK PEAK is today and being abnounced at the Virtuoso Event in Las Vegas today!

There are 3 classes;

Star class: Royal Loft, Owners Loft, Presidential Family, Grand Loft, Sky Loft, 2 bedroom Aqua Suite.

Skyclass: Aqua theatre suite 1 bedroom, crown loft suite, Owners suite, Royal Family Suite, superior Grand Suite, Grand suite

Sea class: Family connected junior suite, family suite, Jr. Suite, Spa Juniir Suite

The new suite class starts from May 2016 sailings, but again only on quantam and Oasis class ships.

SOME of the things that will be included, mores specifics will soon come, are, and depending on which class will be different... gratuities, internet, beverage options, upgraded stateroom features; in stateroom bedroom service, complimentary Royal Genie Service (butler)

So, Im very excited because we are booked in our first suite ever; aquatheatre suite, which is in star class... How lucky can we be :) :) :)! Im so excited!!!!!

Wow, thanks for the info! Will be interesting to see how the amenities are proportioned between the different classes.

Can't say I am not disappointed if it is only Quantum and Oasis Class ships included... There has been a lot of hype and if it is only on 6 ships, I think RCI are going to disappoint a lot of people.

There are 3 classes;

10,000 views, hundreds of posts, however many pages and finally some news. :D Let's just see how it rolls out going forward but it does sound exciting.

Can't say I am not disappointed if it is only Quantum and Oasis Class ships included... There has been a lot of hype and if it is only on 6 ships, I think RCI are going to disappoint a lot of people.

Possibly, but we mainly sail on the Oasis class in a SLS so you won't hear me complain.:D

Well bummer. Two cruises in suites booked but both before May 16.

Thanks for the information and please post any additional information. I can't wait to learn about the "in stateroom bedroom service". Sounds interesting, doesn't it?

Interesting! I just got a 'port survey' based on our last cruise which was in the Med (Barcelona, Rome and Naples) but they did give other options for input, i.e. what other areas and ports are you interested in, etc. Would be nice to get some newer ports in the Caribbean ... especially for Oasis Class ships as we love the ships, but love something different regarding the ports. We'll see if anything changes. We're not booked for anything right now, but since we usually take advantage of sales and last minute bookings, as well as always book at JR suite, who knows! :)

Possibly, but we mainly sail on the Oasis class in a SLS so you won't hear me complain.:D

Lucky you! A lot of people posting on here have been talking about their Freedom/Voyager/Radiance class cruises...

If an Oasis class sailed out of Southampton, I would be on it practically permanently. However, with them taking away the Quantum class and replacing it with 2 old ships next year, it is a disappointment. I can't always travel to the US and the Med itineraries out of Barcelona/Rome on Allure this summer are repetitive and uninteresting... not to mention $$$$.

At least with the Oasis class itineraries out of Florida they are introducing a couple of new ports, which changes up the usual Eastern/Western.

Nice to see that they are including JS cabins in this program.

Also very happy that JS are now actually suites.

Glad to see GS grouped with OS though as this adds great potential value.

I am just booked in the wrong order on Harmony as I have a GS in June 2016 and then a JS in October 2016. It might be tough to 'downgrade' after experiencing these new enhancements.

Waiting to read the fine print on the new program as I wonder if suite perks will stay at suite booked or upgrade to suite assigned in the case of an upgrade, paid or not?

Also very happy that JS are now actually suites.

Glad to see GS grouped with OS though as this adds great potential value.

I am just booked in the wrong order on Harmony as I have a GS in June 2016 and then a JS in October 2016. It might be tough to 'downgrade' after experiencing these new enhancements.

Waiting to read the fine print on the new program as I wonder if suite perks will stay at suite booked or upgrade to suite assigned in the case of an upgrade, paid or not?

Also wondering if, in the future, this program is rolled out fleet wide.

There are 3 classes;

Thanks for the info!

I like how they did the tiers too. I was sort of afraid that GS would get downgraded a bit because it is kid of the "lowest" full suite category, but it doesn't seem that way. Majority of the time I can handle the cost of a GS, but really wouldn't want to pay anymore. I'm going to guess that the SkyClass will have perks similar to the current perks, with some new additions such as the internet and maybe drinks. The StarClass will have everything. SeaClass probably wont have much, but maybe they'll add some things.

I havent found anything online about it actually yet, only just what the rep told me. Maybe will see something posted after presentation at event in vegas. I just lucked into finding out... the girl had just gotten email from corporate this morning, she said email was sent saturday, but she didnt work weekends... so very new info

So excited I booked the Aqua Suite 2 bedroom on Harmony for my GD's senior year cruise....I got the 2 bedroom so she could invite up to 3 friends (they will need to pay for their portion of the cruise....the 3rd + prices were not bad under the special I booked!)

You forgot Upgraded Bathroom Amenities and In-suite Coffee & Tea.[emoji14]

In deed I did! And lest we forget the silver sea pass. All my sarcasm aside, I do hope they add just a little for the JS passengers. To be included in the reserved pool deck seating would be enough for me.

In deed I did! And lest we forget the silver sea pass. All my sarcasm aside, I do hope they add just a little for the JS passengers. To be included in the reserved pool deck seating would be enough for me.

I would love reserved theater seating for JS (just on O and Q Class), but I don't know if thats possible with the amount of seats that would need to be reserved. Priority debarkation would be nice too. I'd pay the extra money for those things.