Liberty 7708/7408 sleeping arrangements

Hey there, I need help. My wife and I are wanting to book one of these staterooms for Oct 2016 and it is going to be me,dw, ds and dd. Royal's website says these staterooms only hold 3 people. 2 in the bed and 1 in a pullman. I could swear that there was a couch in the room that made into a bed. Can anyone confirm the arrangements? Thank you very much.

Jeff

Hey there, I need help. My wife and I are wanting to book one of these staterooms for Oct 2016 and it is going to be me,dw, ds and dd. Royal's website says these staterooms only hold 3 people. 2 in the bed and 1 in a pullman. I could swear that there was a couch in the room that made into a bed. Can anyone confirm the arrangements? Thank you very much.

Jeff

The deck plan indicates only a 3rd pullman bed. There is a sofa, but it must not be a sofa-bed type.

We stayed in 7708. There is a pullman bed (from the ceiling). The sofa is a loveseat, and does not pull out - I think I remember looking to see if it was a sofa-bed, but it wasn't. Here is a pic of the cabin

You do know that the balcony is off-the-charts fantastic, right?

Edit.. I just noticed that you need a cabin for 4. Sorry.. this one won't be on your list.

DSC_5968_zps0598ad4c.jpg

Edited by Toddcan

We stayed in 7708. There is a pullman bed (from the ceiling). The sofa is a loveseat, and does not pull out - I think I remember looking to see if it was a sofa-bed, but it wasn't. Here is a pic of the cabin

You do know that the balcony is off-the-charts fantastic, right?

Edit.. I just noticed that you need a cabin for 4. Sorry.. this one won't be on your list.

DSC_5968_zps0598ad4c.jpg

We are booked in 7408 this June. Can't wait to see the balcony!!

Can someone post a picture of the balcony? Also, are you required to have 3 people stay in the cabin, or can you book it with only 2 people?

You can book with only 2 people but you need to call Royal or have a travel agent - can't be done on the website as far as I have seen - and only if there isn't a restricted occupancy rating for the time you are cruising - usually prime time (I have booked in mid February with only 2 so not sure what they consider prime).

We are booked in 7408 this June. Can't wait to see the balcony!!

Can someone post a picture of the balcony? Also, are you required to have 3 people stay in the cabin, or can you book it with only 2 people?

https://www.google.com/search?site=&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1366&bih=673&q=balcony+7704&oq=balcony+7704&gs_l=img.12...1422.8554.0.10828.12.9.0.3.3.0.287.1135.0j6j1.7.0.msedr...0...1ac.1.62.img..5.7.1126.JQ5XztdxXnE#tbm=isch&q=balcony+7708