Harmony is booked

Booked a D5 Superior Balcony for $2538 for one person in the room. Very excited about this!!

Wow that is EXPENSIVE. My Allure TA is $747 for a single in a C2 balcony!!

Even allowing for an premium for a D5 I don't think it is worth $1800 more.:eek:

When did you book? After final payment they had some dirt.cheap pricing

Yep:) and got a prime cabin location even. Don't see much reason for booking way out anymore unless it's bargain pricing being offered or a special that's just to good to pass up on.

Good Morning Everyone, What a wonderful morning as we are booked on the Harmony TA, when I got up this morning my conformation wes in my e-mail, I did not have to call in today:cool:

happy-st-patricks-day-637-dog.jpg

Carol:)

There is already a thread started for this cruise and someone has started a Roll Call on that thread, there is quit a few of us on the Roll Call already:cool:

Welcome to all who have booked this cruise as it is going to be a wonderful cruise:D

Carol:)

Well done!!! Details, please. I was just quoted £1980 for a basic inside. 7 day med sailing from Barcelona on 12th June .

Wow that's expensive.Is that for each person or for 2 people sharing?I have booked the 12th June in a junior suite on deck 8 for £1,800 each person.We got the premium drinks package free gratuities and free flights.

I checked for an early September cruise (still fitting into our summer school holidays): roughly 4,500 Euro for a D4 (triple occupancy) - no grats, no beverage package, no flights included. Way too much for us regarding the fact that the itinerary is pretty boring (and we´re on the Allure this May, same itinerary)! And... since May 2nd the German RCI office does not honor price drops anymore!

steamboats

Edited by steamboats

I think that for £1,800 each, what you actually got was a drinks package, grats and flights included in your price rather than them being free. :eek:

Wow that's expensive.Is that for each person or for 2 people sharing?I have booked the 12th June in a junior suite on deck 8 for £1,800 each person.We got the premium drinks package free gratuities and free flights.

[quote name='emmy']Booked as well on the Oct 23 transatlantic sailing!! Pricing was right in line with the Oasis TA westbound from last Oct[/quote]

Emmy do you fly to Spain to leave on the transatlantic? Would love to be on this but I am sure airfare is high.