50th birthday in 2015 promo

CruzinNoony

We are going on a B2B cruise in July and my hubby is turning 50 in July. I was under the understanding that he would receive $50.00 if sailing in the month of his birthday. The other months, he would receive a bottle of wine. I have misplaced the letter Princess sent him. Would he get $50.00 for each of the sailings? His birthday falls on one of the sailings.:rolleyes:

I too turn 50 this year, and we are planning a sailing during that month too.

you get $50 obc if you sail during the month of your cruise. Only for one booking.

If you sail some other month other than your actual 50th Birthday Month you get a bottle of wine.

Also applies if you are celebrating your 50th wedding anniversary.

Tried to find that on the website but could not.

Trying to remember where I saw it besides here on CC.

Maybe the Circle newsletter? :confused:

You're trying to remember where you saw the promo. I'm trying to remember turning 50. :rolleyes:

We received a brochure in the mail yesterday on departures from the West coast with the promo.

"Guests' 50th Birthday: must be within the same calendar month that the voyage sails. If the voyage departsin one month and returns in another, a 50th birthday in either month will qualify."

The same restrictions apply to a 50th anniversary, and must be 65 or over to be eligible.

Wow! I did not know about this. We originally booked our upcoming cruise for my 50th birthday in January (it later turned into a honeymoon cruise). Will they automatically give the bottle of wine, or do I have to ask for it?

Thanks for sharing this!

Edited by Steven_&_Daniel

Wow! I did not know about this. We originally booked our upcoming cruise for my 50th birthday in January (it later turned into a honeymoon cruise). Will they automatically give the bottle of wine, or do I have to ask for it?

Thanks for sharing this!

I'm pretty sure the offer ends on 12/31/15...:(

My birthday was 10 weeks ago and we sail next week!

Ah, okay. Somehow it sounded like you were sailing next year. :o But certainly call Princess and they'll put a code on your booking to get the champagne.