Freestyle choice - how much longer?

bskmom

Any idea how long this promotion will continue? When I do a mock booking there seems to be no latitudes perk this month. Wondering if I should wait till April. Of course I know prices could go up

Thanks in advance

Patti

Any idea how long this promotion will continue? When I do a mock booking there seems to be no latitudes perk this month. Wondering if I should wait till April. Of course I know prices could go up

Thanks in advance

Patti

April 6th is the end date, but it is my understanding that you cannot combine the promotion with latitudes rewards. Someone else can chime in if I am incorrect.

When I booked with the February promotion I got a latitudes offer with it.

That's interesting. I booked in January and was told by my PCC the two promotions were not combinable. January's promo was the Freestyle Choice without the KSF.

Edited by AEckhardt

At the end of January and end of February they did some weird pricing and promo offers just prior to month end. I've mainly been watching Europe/med sailings but they did add KSF along with obc, and pick two at the very end of the month. Then end of February they offered some crazy good deals on the epic late 2015/early 2016. Some guy posted about it. I checked it out and he was right. Perhaps that will occur again so watch for it but not sure which sailing you are looking at. My guess is the great deals are offered mostly during times where it's hard to fill a ship. I've only seen our sailing price increase lately and have been keeping an eye out in hope of an upgrade but they seem to be increasing the OV cat to just about equal to balcony so my hopes of upgrading are all but gone. You know how they say book the lowest cat room you will be happy with. I think that holds true now more than ever. With all the sales going on I'm sure they've been filling up their ships so if you see a deal with a perk you might want to take it vs risk waiting.

That's what's happened to me.... Saw a phenomenal deal end of Feb but wasn't sure I could get off work. Got the time off and cruise price has really gone up. I am a little flexible but trying to surprise my son for college graduation so only have a small window of time before he starts his job. It's a gamble but I may wait a little longer. Thanks

That's what's happened to me.... Saw a phenomenal deal end of Feb but wasn't sure I could get off work. Got the time off and cruise price has really gone up. I am a little flexible but trying to surprise my son for college graduation so only have a small window of time before he starts his job. It's a gamble but I may wait a little longer. Thanks

Well you never know perhaps check again next weekend-the 31st and they might pop up again. I'm kind of kicking myself for not at least putting down a deposit on the 10 nt Epic deal. I already have a disney vacation planned but was debating on canceling for the Epic.

It's so very hard at the end of kids college years to plan ahead for vacations. You hate to have something all planned and then the kids can't go. I just ate a round trip airfare ticket for dd and I because she was offered an incredible internship.

She called all excited and I'm so happy for her but in the back of my mind I was thinking about the $511 I just threw in the garbage can.

NCL had the Freestyle promotion starting back in December - and then extended

it into January and subsequently further extended it into February adding

more bonus items. March was included and in the next few days will know of April plans.

I would expect that NCL to remain competitive with the other cruise lines

to keep renewing and refining the Freestyle promos.

The sale of Suites Gardens Havens and alike have taken off big time with

these promotions and even OV and Balcony staterooms have faired better

with getting just one of these promos.

The promos started with OBC UBP UDP then added reduced rates for 3 or more

occupants in a stateroom next was the gratuities package.

With my particular sailing I could not use the promotion and latitudes together. I have been watching prices for the last few months in case they went down but prices keep going higher even for cruises one month out. I am upset to hear about a "resident" promotion on April 1st, since I don't live in the lower 48 states and probably would qualify, my final payment is due March 30th. Hopefully I have a better deal than they offer. Do you know if that resident rate will include the current promotion too?

That's interesting. I booked in January and was told by my PCC the two promotions were not combinable. January's promo was the Freestyle Choice without the KSF.

I might be talking of something different. I just checked and it's listed as the latitudes reduced fare. I got that plus the February promotion.

Thanks in advance

Patti

According to our TA, as of right now, it will expire on April 6th. That is all I know.

My apologies if I'm missing something (or am just a bit daft), but could someone further explain the "resident" sale that might be happening on April 1st? I can't tell if it is actually a possible sale, or if it is just an April fools prank :confused:

Same here. On the first three days of March, there were Latitude offers for the Caribbean and Europe if not mistaken. On March 2nd, we booked a 14 day cruise out of Port Canaveral for April 2016 and we chose the UBP from the Choice promotion but did not get the Latitude perks although they were clearly indicated. My TA called NCL and we got confirmation from a NCL PCC that the Latitude offer and promotion were not combinable. Needless to say that the March Latitude offers were no longer shown as of March 4th. Looks like offers come and go as NCL sees fit to do so. The NCL PCC mentioned that they are always verifying the combinability of the offers before committing to a final price as these offers and prices are changing constantly.

I'm curious as to what the April offer will be as well.....just back from the Epic and trying to get caught up. I apologize if there is another thread, just haven't seen anything else yet. :)

Me too! So curious what is the new offer for April. Any news? Thanks!

Lily5083, please read his post again. It was a joke. He said "residents not living in the lower 48".

Which implies Alaska, Hawaii, and any American living "overseas" or out of the country. I understand it may have been a joke, but with new sales possibly starting on April 1st for real, the post just confuses people.

Which implies Alaska, Hawaii, and any American living "overseas" or out of the country. I understand it may have been a joke, but with new sales possibly starting on April 1st for real, the post just confuses people.

Ah, thanks for clearing that up! You guys have so many states down there, I didn't realize that wasn't the right number :o

• 4 weeks later...

I am trying to find out if our reservation with freestyle promo should include Latitudes Bonus. We booked a Suite and have OBC with the promo. Should I call and find out if Latbonus can be combined? We currently have 4 bonus codes on this reservation.

phissy - - -

I am trying to find out if our reservation with freestyle promo should include Latitudes Bonus. We booked a Suite and have OBC with the promo. Should I call and find out if Latbonus can be combined? We currently have 4 bonus codes on this reservation.

CALL AND FIND OUT !

Should be able to make adjustment and include the Latitudes Bonus if done before the Final Payment date.

If you are in a suite or better accommodation all the bonus promos perks are

included - BUT not everyone in the stateroom gets everything i.e. the UBP -

Ultimate Beverage Package the alcohol portion is shared by only two of the adults the rest get the soda package.

Blah blah blah innuendo fine print standard and non standard disclaimers and then the usual - - -

YMMV

Edited by don't-use-real-name