jerseygirl3

OBC for booking a 14 night cruise onboard:

Inside $200

OV $225

Veranda, Concierge, Aqua $250

Sky Suite $350

All other suites $450

(As of February 2015)

Thank you so much. We're thinking of booking an inside (Yikes!!!) for the first time and wondered if it was worth waiting until October when we're onboard the Silhouette TA. Since the OBC is $200, I think we'll wait. I doubt the price will go up that much before then.

I booked last year 12 night Med cruise for June 2015 in Aqua while on a cruise and got to pick 2 of 123go and $300 OBC. Booked last week 12 night Europe/Med cruise for Sept 2016 in Aqua and got all 3 of 123go and $200 OBC.

Thank you so much. We're thinking of booking an inside (Yikes!!!) for the first time and wondered if it was worth waiting until October when we're onboard the Silhouette TA. Since the OBC is $200, I think we'll wait. I doubt the price will go up that much before then.

Is the 14 day cruise that you want to book another TA?

Book it as a hedge. When on board if it is advantageous cancel and rebook. You will lose nothing unless your TA charges a fee for any changes or cancellations. And I would avoid one that does. It is also advantageous to shop around for a TA as some pay your gratuites for some cabin classes. I have found that many times paying $10 more for a cabin will result in the gratuities and SBC. Doesn't make sense but what does?

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

No. We're already booked on the 10/31/15 Silhouete TA and the November 2016 Reflection TA. We're looking at the 2/19/17 Eclipse 14 night Caribbean.

We booked that one! We did the Eclipse last month and loved it so much that we're doing it again.

Book it as a hedge. When on board if it is advantageous cancel and rebook. You will lose nothing unless your TA charges a fee for any changes or cancellations. And I would avoid one that does. It is also advantageous to shop around for a TA as some pay your gratuites for some cabin classes. I have found that many times paying $10 more for a cabin will result in the gratuities and SBC. Doesn't make sense but what does?

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

I agree. This is a good suggestion.