Shareholder benefit

Hobbes67

I just booked a cruise for April and when I went to complete the form for the shareholder benefit it states that you must book by Feb. 28, 2015 and sale by July 31, 2015. Does anyone know if they will honor this form or if the benefit is not going to continue?

I just booked a cruise for April and when I went to complete the form for the shareholder benefit it states that you must book by Feb. 28, 2015 and sale by July 31, 2015. Does anyone know if they will honor this form or if the benefit is not going to continue?

You are fine, send it in. ;)

Every year the board of Carnival Corp has to vote to renew this benefit. So, the form goes from year to year. You sent in last year's form. This year, the benefit was renewed, so you should have no problem.

Thanks, I will send in the old form. I tried finding a new form and this is the only one that I could find on the internet.

As said, you can still use the form & ignore the dates.

A couple of days ago I called them & they said the updated version will be completed by the end of the month. I asked if the form they created containing all of program's info & necessary items helps to process our OBC requests faster...YES!

She said I'd be surprised at how many incomplete requests cannot be processed because of insufficient info such as neglecting to add booking number, ship or dates. :eek:

After receiving the updated form, I'll post it on CC for anyone who wants to use it.

Edited by Astro Flyer

A couple of days ago I called them & they said the updated version will be completed by the end of the month. I asked if the form they created containing all of program's info & necessary items helps to process our OBC requests faster...YES!

She said I'd be surprised at how many incomplete requests cannot be processed because of insufficient info such as neglecting to add booking number, ship or dates. :eek:

After receiving the updated form, I'll post it on CC for anyone who wants to use it.

Thanks for that.:D

You don't have the updated form. Use the old form and you will be fine. Earlier this month the plan was extended for another year.

I was so glad to hear this news a while back, as I have a few cruises to claim for coming up this year.:D

A couple of days ago I called them & they said the updated version will be completed by the end of the month. All it takes to revise the current form is to change every 2015 to 2016. That should take a few minutes, not a few weeks.

I asked if the form they created containing all of program's info & necessary items helps to process our OBC requests faster...YES!

There have been a number of posts recently that the OBC has been posted within an hour or two after faxing it. I wonder how much faster the processing will be with a revised form.

See comments in red.