Nothing to do with cruising but I need a hug!

Thank you all so much for your concern and support. Ian is still poorly but, after 8 days, came out of Intensive Care today and is now on the Cardiac unit. I feel so much more optimistic now. Thanks again from the bottom of my heart. xxx

Thank you all so much for your concern and support. Ian is still poorly but, after 8 days, came out of Intensive Care today and is now on the Cardiac unit. I feel so much more optimistic now. Thanks again from the bottom of my heart. xxx

That's such good news campolady - I was concerned we hadn't heard from you so am very relieved and pleased to learn that Ian is improving and send my very best wishes to you both.

Yes, big hug from East London... Remember to take care of yourself during this stressful time. Mrs Stevio & me call it the hospital diet, where the one in hospital (normally me) has the easy bit but that visiting lark really takes it out of you.

So remember to look after yourself, & have another hug from us.

Edited by Stevio

Great to hear your Hubbys on the mend and out of ICU.

Lets hope for a fast recovery and is soon back home with you:)

As others have said take care and make sure you look after yourself as well .:):cool:

Thanks Celia and Tom - how nice to hear from you and I am so sorry that you have been unwell; hope you are now fully recovered. We still hope to bump into you both again on a cruise someday.

Ian seemed to be doing well but I was called in by the Dr today and she is very concerned again so has told Ian he will be in for another 10 days.

Needless to say he is NOT a Happy Bunny but knows he is in the best place. The care he is receiving is phenomenal.

Edited by campolady

Thanks Celia and Tom - how nice to hear from you and I am so sorry that you have been unwell; hope you are now fully recovered. We still hope to bump into you both again on a cruise someday.

Ian seemed to be doing well but I was called in by the Dr today and she is very concerned again so has told Ian he will be in for another 10 days.

Needless to say he is NOT a Happy Bunny but knows he is in the best place. The care he is receiving is phenomenal.

So sorry to hear Ian needs to stay in hospital longer but you must be very reassured by the excellent care he is receiving and much better that they are keeping him under observation until they are happy for him to come home. I'm sure you will both be longing for the day. My very best wishes to you both. :)

Hi Brenda pleased to hear Ian is on the mend ,tell him just to do as told by hospital.i was in same situation and now after heart bypass operation am pleased to say am back at work,take care both of you and hope to meet up again someday.