Wrigley80's Carnival Breeze Photo Review - March 8-14, 2015

wrigley80

I'm only on page nine but I love your reviews. I hope people who don't like the way you write them run you off!!! I live vicariously through folks like you. Even if I am not going to be on that ship or to those ports. I just love reading about people's experience with cruising. I'm counting down the 38 days until I get on the Fascination!!!!

Brianna you are right you can't please everyone. But from what I can tell you please most with your reviews. THANK YOU so much for taking the time to do them, in my opinion your giving us free entertainment, its almost like we are there with you. Keep up the good work!! Prayers to your Dad.

I probably shouldn't say this, but I think it is rather rude of anyone to complain about a review that someone else is taking the time to do.

I am glad you said that because it is 100% true. I could care less if the review has spelling errors, is "self-congratulatory" (whatever that means), and/or contains jacked up pictures...be happy that someone is taking time out of their day to share their cruise experiences. Ain't nobody getting paid for these reviews!

Loving your pictures & review. Thanks for posting them!

Thank You. I hope you continue to enjoy my review

Loving the review so far. Thanks!!!

You sound like it would a lot of fun to cruise with. Maybe one day we'll be on the same cruise. :cool::D:cool:

Thank You. I am a pretty fun-loving gal :p ;) I love to cruise so you never know what cruise I will end up on next

I'm only on page nine but I love your reviews. I hope people who don't like the way you write them run you off!!! I live vicariously through folks like you. Even if I am not going to be on that ship or to those ports. I just love reading about people's experience with cruising. I'm counting down the 38 days until I get on the Fascination!!!!

Thank You. Nah they won't run me off....I'm tough ;) I am the same way I just love looking at others cruise photos. I enjoy all photo reviews. It is fun to read about what people enjoy doing on their cruise vacations. I may want to try something that they did in the future.

Enjoy your cruise on the Fascination :)

Brianna you are right you can't please everyone. But from what I can tell you please most with your reviews. THANK YOU so much for taking the time to do them, in my opinion your giving us free entertainment, its almost like we are there with you. Keep up the good work!! Prayers to your Dad.

Thank You. I know it is entertaining for me to put these together. And it definitely keeps me occupied at work. Otherwise I wouldn't have anything to do today :p

Thank you for the prayers for my dad. It means a lot to me :)

I am glad you said that because it is 100% true. I could care less if the review has spelling errors, is "self-congratulatory" (whatever that means), and/or contains jacked up pictures...be happy that someone is taking time out of their day to share their cruise experiences. Ain't nobody getting paid for these reviews!

WHAT???? I'm not getting paid for this.....well then forget it :p :D HAHA just kidding. It is keeping me busy at work....otherwise I may be asleep at my desk

By the way I see on your cruise ticker that you are going on your first cruise.....Enjoy it and trust me when I tell you that it definitely won't be your last. :)

Brianna, I just knew you were going to love the Breeze. We loved the beautiful décor in the common areas and the Red Frog Pub was awesome. My family really enjoyed the ropes course. I'm dying to book another cruise on the Breeze before she leaves Florida.

Looking forward to the rest of your review, photos and commentary. Hugs and kisses to you and your Dad.

I wonder if your Davenport friends ever shop at Target on US27, if so, tell them to say Hi to Rose when they come in or maybe they know who I am already.

Rose

Well lunch is over at work so who is ready for some more photos....

So I headed back to our cabin to check on our suitcases and mine was there so I decided to unpack. This is one of my favorite parts of cruising...you get to unpack and not live out of the suitcase

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20068_zpsh3y3df3i.jpg

Our room already is starting to look lived in

10981951_10153156921046031_4136821425824316719_n_zpscpdysx3w.jpg

I am going to have "very clean" hair on this cruise and no "sunburns" for me. I was just hoping that they would last for the whole cruise

11070255_10153156922556031_7668010554077226135_n_zps4zdf4emq.jpg

As I was finishing with putting my clothes away...Laura joined me for a drink on the balcony.

11069620_10153156920536031_664126316810566547_n_zpsf7zwxy7m.jpg

I was already starting to do "the lean"....this all started as a joke from our cruise in December with the Krewe. On our day in Roatan we had all had a little too much to drink at Fat Tuesdays and my friend Dana told me to lean on this post while she tried to corral the rest of the drunks. So that is exactly what I did....I leaned on a post so now I do "the lean" whenever I have had too much to drink and even when I just want a good laugh with my friends. :D

11070255_10153156922556031_7668010554077226135_n_zps4zdf4emq.jpg

Brianna, I just knew you were going to love the Breeze. We loved the beautiful décor in the common areas and the Red Frog Pub was awesome. My family really enjoyed the ropes course. I'm dying to book another cruise on the Breeze before she leaves Florida.

Looking forward to the rest of your review, photos and commentary. Hugs and kisses to you and your Dad.

I wonder if your Davenport friends ever shop at Target on US27, if so, tell them to say Hi to Rose when they come in or maybe they know who I am already.

Rose

You were so right Rose....the Breeze is definitely now my favorite ship. I just loved the colors and décor all throughout the ship. The Promenade area was great....the way that everything flowed together with the Ocean Plaza and then all the bars and lounges. It was a great cruise.

I will definitely ask her about your Target store....I have to call her tonight :)

By the way I see on your cruise ticker that you are going on your first cruise.....Enjoy it and trust me when I tell you that it definitely won't be your last. :)

Thank you :). Hey, can you tell me if this was the CVS that was adjacent to your Holiday Inn hotel: 200 Biscayne Blvd? We'll be staying at the Marriott on 1633 North Bayshore Drive.

We headed down to the atrium to meet up with everyone else in our group

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20073_zpszkgsg0fg.jpg

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20074_zpsgdanmhan.jpg

I know that the atrium is always like the centerpiece for the whole ship. The Breeze is no different....I loved the atrium with the burgundy and orange lights.

It was now time for everyone's favorite thing on the whole cruise.....the MUSTARD drill :p

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20070_zpsymk8am48.jpg

Our location was in the Ovation Theater on deck 4. All the locations were held inside the ship. This is so much better than herding everyone outside onto the open deck. A quick 15 minutes and the Mustard drill was over and it was now time for the FUN to begin

Thank you :). Hey, can you tell me if this was the CVS that was adjacent to your Holiday Inn hotel: 200 Biscayne Blvd? We'll be staying at the Marriott on 1633 North Bayshore Drive.

The CVS wasn't adjacent to our hotel but it was like one block south of our hotel. One of my friends that I was travelling with had to go there when we returned to the hotel from Bayside Marketplace because she forgot her toothbrush. It was like a 5 minute walk from the hotel

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20080_zpscxnxasqf.jpg

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20081_zps9br0z7z0.jpg

The people who live here are watching my YACHT for me while I'm on the cruise :p I sure hope they take good care of it for me while I'm gone

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20082_zpsuwclh7cg.jpg

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20083_zps9klcfktd.jpg

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20087_zpspc8rcxhm.jpg

The guy with the Jet Pack was still trying to get up and out of the water

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20112_zps2u5pxs2w.jpg

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20116_zpsuwk9yn6z.jpg

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20117_zps4evqrfw6.jpg

Miami is such a beautiful city to enjoy the sail-away from. Well it was now almost 5:30 and I got a quick shower and got ready for dinner. I had reservations for the first night at Cucina del Capitano. I was really looking forward to trying this for dinner

Just wanted to chime in with my thanks on this awesome review! We will be on the Breeze in 66 days and can hardly wait. Have to say on a side note, love your comment about bringing "pop" on board. I am originally from a suburb of Chicago and when i moved away after college...first to Vermont and now currently living in south Florida...when I would ask people where there was a pop machine they always thought I was asking for a "pot" machine and I got some really strange looks! I learned that "pop" was called "soda" on the east coast and am now in the habit of saying soda. Every once in a while, though, I will slip up and call it pop and my kids think I'm nuts!!

Just wanted to chime in with my thanks on this awesome review! We will be on the Breeze in 66 days and can hardly wait. Have to say on a side note, love your comment about bringing "pop" on board. I am originally from a suburb of Chicago and when i moved away after college...first to Vermont and now currently living in south Florida...when I would ask people where there was a pop machine they always thought I was asking for a "pot" machine and I got some really strange looks! I learned that "pop" was called "soda" on the east coast and am now in the habit of saying soda. Every once in a while, though, I will slip up and call it pop and my kids think I'm nuts!!

HAHAHAHA :D :D It is so funny that you mention that difference between "pop" and "soda"......my friends on the cruise with me from Florida gave me a hard time whenever I said I wanted a pop. they would literally laugh at me. Laura even went as far on the trip from Tampa to Miami as to ask me what kind of pop I wanted when we stopped for lunch.

My friends in Louisiana do the same thing. They think it is so funny when I call it "pop." Listen we live in the north and we call it "pop".....haha

Edited by wrigley80