Wrigley80's Carnival Breeze Photo Review - March 8-14, 2015

wrigley80

My go to drink used to be the Miami Vice until I tried the Twilight Zone. The Twilight Zone is a Pina Colada with blue curacao, pineapple and melon liqueur. It is my favorite drink now

Definitely going to try that one in "23 days!"

Yay, another Brianna review! I've loved your others and it's so fun to see these ships through your eyes, you definitely have a blast on vacation. Looking forward to the rest.

Just curious-what does your tattoo on your forearm say?

Yes I sure do. My friends always tell me that I am so quiet and laid back at home but when I get on vacation I am a completely different person. I would say that's true. I definitely like to have fun on vacation. So happy to hear that you are enjoying my review....I hope you enjoy the rest.

I have a few tattoos on my arms. The one you see in a lot of the selfie pictures says "Live and Learn." My newest tattoo is on the outside of my right arm and it says "Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler" which means "Let the Good Times Roll".....I got this tattoo when I was in New Orleans in February for Mardi Gras

Thank you so much for doing such a fantastic review! We are taking our boys who will be 14 and 10 on their first cruise! Our son will be celebrating his 14th birthday on the ship and I will awaken on my 50th birthday in Grand Cayman!

Definitely looking forward to your port reviews as well since I believe we are doing the same itinerary.

Although not sailing until January of next year, I am already so excited! Hubby and I went on the Ecstasy back in February and fell in love with cruising all over again.

Oh, and good to hear we can put a spending limit on the boys sign and sail cards. Between the arcade and the candy store, I'm afraid what they could spend in a day ;)

Hope Dad is feeling better!

My go to drink used to be the Miami Vice until I tried the Twilight Zone. The Twilight Zone is a Pina Colada with blue curacao, pineapple and melon liqueur. It is my favorite drink now

Hi Brianna!

I've read a couple of your reviews before and I always enjoy your sense of humor and seeing all your pictures. I'm also praying for your dad. [emoji4]

I can't wait to try the Twilight Zone on my cruise! It looks amazing!

Sent from my not-so-smart-phone.

Hey Brianna, your review is so good, i came home for lunch to eat instead i started reading where i left off, oh well gotta go back to work i guess i can eat there, at least i had a cold pop...lol. Do you remember how late Red Frog Pub stays open, i wanna try one of those fish bowl drinks?

Thank you so much for doing such a fantastic review! We are taking our boys who will be 14 and 10 on their first cruise! Our son will be celebrating his 14th birthday on the ship and I will awaken on my 50th birthday in Grand Cayman!

Definitely looking forward to your port reviews as well since I believe we are doing the same itinerary.

Although not sailing until January of next year, I am already so excited! Hubby and I went on the Ecstasy back in February and fell in love with cruising all over again.

Oh, and good to hear we can put a spending limit on the boys sign and sail cards. Between the arcade and the candy store, I'm afraid what they could spend in a day ;)

CincyVal,

Just so you know, Grand Cayman is a tender port, so you will probably awaken on the ship the morning of your birthday. Of course your family can always carry you onto the tender while you're still asleep and then awaken you once you reach the shore!;) Just kidding! Have a great cruise/birthday and a great time on Grand Cayman!:D

OMG, I can so second the recommendation for the Holiday Inn Bayside. We stayed there for a few days before a cruise. Walked over to Bayside for breakfast, wander around to museums and even found a FANTASTIC Peruvian Ceviche restaurant (CVI.CHE 105). This is an awesome pre-cruise hotel and location.

11083643_10153156897871031_1872531031235983441_n_zpszlczqtqc.jpg

When I was out walking around it felt like I was the only one on the ship :D

11081475_10153156897806031_4316791649140295282_n_zpsha9apleg.jpg

Piano Bar 88 on Deck 5 AFT. We went to the Piano Bar one night and it was a lot of fun.

11088553_10153156897751031_8346775087850095433_n_zpsqwuekbnr.jpg

Limelight Lounge is where they had Karaoke and the Comedy Shows

10455099_10153156898186031_8468983264485822371_n_zpsfxnshtnc.jpg

Liquid Nightclub is on deck 5 AFT. We spent many nights....and then into the early morning hours in here :p

Do they still allow smoking in the night club ? I haven't been on the Breeze yet, but on the dream the night club allowed smoking and at times it was a bit overwhelming and difficult to breath as there was no ventilation

Oh your kids will love cruising and at that age you will probably never see them. They will be so busy making friends and getting involved in the kids activities. What a great way to celebrate his birthday!!!

Yeah just go down the first day to Guest Services and you can put a daily limit on their sail and sign cards. It definitely helps to monitor their spending and learn a little responsibility in the process.

I hope you continue to enjoy my review and thank you for the well wishes for my dad [emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Brianna!

I've read a couple of your reviews before and I always enjoy your sense of humor and seeing all your pictures. I'm also praying for your dad. [emoji4]

I can't wait to try the Twilight Zone on my cruise! It looks amazing!

Sent from my not-so-smart-phone.

Thank you so much. Hopefully this review will be just as entertaining as my previous reviews. I've got some pretty funny photos coming up from the Cozumel Bar Hop.

Thank you for the prayers for my dad. It means a lot to me [emoji2] you will love the Twilight Zone. I lost track of how many I had throughout the week [emoji6]

Hey Brianna, your review is so good, i came home for lunch to eat instead i started reading where i left off, oh well gotta go back to work i guess i can eat there, at least i had a cold pop...lol. Do you remember how late Red Frog Pub stays open, i wanna try one of those fish bowl drinks?

Well hopefully you had a chance to get some lunch at some point [emoji6] happy to hear that you are enjoying my review.

The Red Frog Pub was open until 1:00 am every night. We closed it down a couple nights. I never did try the fish bowl drink.....I will have to try that on our next cruise on the Breeze

Great review so far. I have to say the Breeze is my favorite Carnival ship and the best CD I've ever had on a cruise has been Matt.

Thank you so much. Oh yeah the Breeze is definitely my favorite ship now too and I've got some really funny photos coming up in my review with me and Matt. You will enjoy them [emoji2]

Can you tell me what is in a twilight zone. Looks good

A twilight zone is a piña colada with pineapple and blue curaçao and melon liqueur. It is so good.....definitely my favorite drink onboard

OMG, I can so second the recommendation for the Holiday Inn Bayside. We stayed there for a few days before a cruise. Walked over to Bayside for breakfast, wander around to museums and even found a FANTASTIC Peruvian Ceviche restaurant (CVI.CHE 105). This is an awesome pre-cruise hotel and location.

Yes it is a great hotel. It was my first time staying there but definitely not my last. I will be staying there again prior to my cruise on the Breeze for the repo cruise

Try to guess what my Go To song is......

Life is a Carnival by The Band?

Noooooo, you are way too young for that! Guess we'll find out when you get to Karaoke night.

Yeah I think I'm a little too young as I've never heard that song....haha. My go to song for Karaoke is "Love Shack" by The B-52's. There was a lot of liquid courage that night

Do they still allow smoking in the night club ? I haven't been on the Breeze yet, but on the dream the night club allowed smoking and at times it was a bit overwhelming and difficult to breath as there was no ventilation

Yes they do. I smoked in there a couple nights but we sat by the entrance so there was a little ventilation coming from the promenade area. The Breeze had a few fans in the nightclub to help with ventilation but they didn't seem to help much.