Wrigley80's Carnival Breeze Photo Review - March 8-14, 2015

wrigley80

Hey Brianna, I absolutely love your reviews, miss seeing your dad in this one though. He is in my prayers, you and your mom too. I talk to my hubby about you and your reviews as if we have been friends forever. Keep them coming they are greatly appreciated and I love to see all your pics. Hopefully someday we all can cruise together.

Hey Brianna, I absolutely love your reviews, miss seeing your dad in this one though. He is in my prayers, you and your mom too. I talk to my hubby about you and your reviews as if we have been friends forever. Keep them coming they are greatly appreciated and I love to see all your pics. Hopefully someday we all can cruise together.

Thank You. It was sure weird the first couple days without my dad around. Thank you for the prayers for my dad...and my mom :) I truly appreciate it. I hope you continue to enjoy my review and I would love to cruise with you.

Will you please send me an email to butzy80@gmail.com??? I have a question for you:)

wrigley, I need more of your review!!! :D:D Love you, girl!!

It's coming....I am at work today and I had to do end of the week reports and payroll. I'm pretty sure everyone wanted to get paid :) But that was enough work for today....I don't want to work too hard for a Friday.

Will you please send me an email as well to butzy80@gmail.com??

As I mentioned before in my review we had a huge roll call so we wanted to have a Meet and Greet. One person in our roll call had contacted Carnival about a week before the cruise with a final head count. She asked Carnival for a lounge onboard and she asked for a certain date and time. We asked Carnival for our meet and greet to be on Monday (our first day at sea) for 2:00 pm. They honored our request and we were put in the Liquid Lounge nightclub. Carnival posted it in the Fun Times and they also put a sign outside the Liquid Lounge showing that there was a Private Party taking place. Everything worked out great.

We had a cash bar open for one hour, we had a raffle (Carnival donated raffle prizes for adults and for kids who were in attendance) and we also had others in the roll call who brought raffle prizes, and we also had a Shot Glass exchange. I was in charge of organizing the shot glass exchange. The shot glass exchange was a lot of fun.

21256_10153156890181031_3671236063413253062_n_zpsfz3n2ifa.jpg

A little pre-gaming before the meet and greet

10985198_10153156890861031_7253258962625752716_n_zpslurjr78k.jpg

We had about 50 shot glasses brought for the exchange. The shot glasses were a great way to get to know everyone and where they were from. So with the shot glass exchange....I went first and picked a shot glass. I introduced myself, where I was from, and why I liked to cruise. And then we continued like this until all the shot glasses were gone :)

10502318_10153156890581031_3437909783620603461_n_zpskmg3qgrt.jpg

Peggy and her artwork that she painted and donated for the meet and greet raffle

11080910_10153156890966031_4444250274468925537_n_zpsl9ohcthf.jpg

I was already using my new shot glass with a shot of Jager

10523564_10153156891021031_1007257916519250744_n_zps4myj0ker.jpg

Me and Carmen with our new shot glasses.....and Stu with a photobomb

10544357_10153156891126031_147100778850533734_n_zpsefby2cde.jpg

Stu and I both got a bag of Beer Nuts in the raffle.

So once our meet and greet was all over some of us headed next door to the Red Frog Pub to have a drink and continue getting to know one another.

10361496_10153156890731031_8309376357180112905_n_zpsusrvhwqi.jpg

The coconut shrimp in the Red Frog Pub were so good.....and cheap too. Only $3.50 for 6 big coconut shrimp

10701962_10153156890281031_6213864822663862065_n_zpspyct8uhs.jpg

1960110_10153156890406031_7578001661742635924_n_zpstxmxvrsx.jpg

Anyone who has cruised on the Breeze do you remember this game in the Red Frog Pub??? I tried all week to get the ring onto the hook....but no luck for me

B,:)

I just wanted to say: You Go Girl!!!!!!.. I love reading your reviews. Usually I lurk and learn from Cruise Critic. I so enjoy your pictures. Prayers for Dad and hopefully he will be cruising soon again. I would not take for the three cruises we took Mom on before we lost her to cancer three years ago. She enjoyed them so much. Memories. Life is just too short, you must go out and enjoy life to the fullest. I think that you do. I am so proud of you for getting out and enjoying the cruises. Meeting new friends, and cruising is the greatest way to meet and have fun. I say cruise all you can and enjoy even the smallest things in life.

Debbie

Come on down to Texas and enjoy our Breeze when she gets here. I cannot wait. I love the Magic so i know i will love the Breeze also. Trying the Freedom in October,:) if you get bored come join us. There are 12 of us so far going.

Hi Brianna! Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your reviews and also how great your pics are! Hope your dad is starting to feel better.:)

Thank You so much. There is still a lot more to come in my review :) Thank you for the well wishes for my dad

That game didn't work for me either, but I watched a table across from us who were hooking the ring with almost every swing. Don't know what the secret was.

Ok good at least I am not the only one....it was so frustrating. I walked up to the bar to get a drink and one of my friends hooked it on the first try :rolleyes: :p she wouldn't tell me the secret either. She just laughed at me every time I tried it

B,:)

I just wanted to say: You Go Girl!!!!!!.. I love reading your reviews. Usually I lurk and learn from Cruise Critic. I so enjoy your pictures. Prayers for Dad and hopefully he will be cruising soon again. I would not take for the three cruises we took Mom on before we lost her to cancer three years ago. She enjoyed them so much. Memories. Life is just too short, you must go out and enjoy life to the fullest. I think that you do. I am so proud of you for getting out and enjoying the cruises. Meeting new friends, and cruising is the greatest way to meet and have fun. I say cruise all you can and enjoy even the smallest things in life.

Debbie

I totally believe in that now. Especially after watching my dad go through all these problems in the last few months. You can't sit home and wait for things to come to you....you have to go out and meet new people and have fun. In 27 days I am going to Nashville to spend the weekend with Josh and Justin (the two guys I met on this cruise) and in late May for a week I am going back to New Orleans to spend a week with my friends. I don't have a lot of friends here where I live so if that means that I have to travel to see my friends then that is what I am going to do :)

By the way I am on the Carnival Breeze in November 2016 for the repo cruise from Miami to Galveston. You should join us on that cruise. I have never been to Texas

So after the meet and greet and then our drinks at Red Frog Pub it was almost 5:00 pm so we headed back to the cabin to start getting ready for dinner. Tonight was our first formal night so we were going to go to the dining room.

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20207_zpsn5znakpk.jpg

I had the spaghetti carbonara as my starter

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20208_zpsqkux9k6o.jpg

And I had the lobster. Now I don't really like Lobster and here is where I noticed the change in the dining room menu that I didn't like. Usually on the first formal night I would always order the BBQ Ribs but they were no longer on the menu.....:eek: I was disaapointed. I asked our head waiter if they would be on the menu later in the week and he said NO.....well that sucks

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20209_zpssmmylitn.jpg

Our dining table was on deck 4 in the Blush Dining Room. We were right by the staircase so it was hard to see any of the singing and dancing by the wait staff on the lower level in the dining room

After dinner we headed to the Ocean Plaza to listen to Deja Vu....we really enjoyed listening to them

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20211_zps4ot3d6le.jpg

3f608438-8688-46bb-b405-443ba73e07a7_zpszvbgyknt.jpg

I ordered the Blue Margarita. I had a thing for blue drinks on this cruise. This was my first time trying the blue margarita....it was pretty good

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20213_zpslqjiqcbg.jpg

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20214_zpsjwc5vvhx.jpg

Sing-a-Long Music Trivia with Matt was always a big hit at night. A really funny story coming up on that later in my review....you will not want to miss what happened

We returned to the cabin around midnight and I found this waiting for me....the Platinum Gift. It was the Chess/Checkers set.

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20215_zpsrav4xmov.jpg

Another surprise waiting for me was this

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20217_zpsm7hw2hfr.jpg

My friend that I cruised with in December sent me a Bon Voyage cake and $50.00 in Cruise Bar Cash. I had a note in the cabin that the $50.00 would be applied to my sail and sign card. I have such wonderful friends in my life :) I guess I did something right

Amen 1000 times to this. THANK YOU for taking your time to do this. I have yet to complete a detailed review like you....but I so appreciate those of you who do them! You do what is best for you - and I'll be here no matter how long it takes. You always do a great job and I get so many ideas for new places from your reviews! :)

pghsteelerfan, if it's who I think it is, I also miss his reviews.

Double AMEN!! I swear the ones who complain, have never done it.

I totally want to channel my inner Brianna the next time I cruise. I want to just go for it and have all the fun that you seem to have all the time. Go on with your bad self!

Double AMEN!! I swear the ones who complain, have never done it.

I totally want to channel my inner Brianna the next time I cruise. I want to just go for it and have all the fun that you seem to have all the time. Go on with your bad self!

Yeah I agree with that as well. They complain at how long it is taking....they have no idea how long it takes to get photos uploaded.

Go for it....be me on a cruise. When I cruise I have that I don't care what anyone thinks of me attitude. I mean I wear a chicken on my head....how funny is that. If you can't laugh at yourself and have fun on a cruise then what are you doing there. If you think I'm having fun now just wait until you see the photos from the Cozumel Bar Hop. Oh I did some bad things that day but ya know what....who cares I was on vacation [emoji12]

Yeah I agree with that as well. They complain at how long it is taking....they have no idea how long it takes to get photos uploaded.

Go for it....be me on a cruise. When I cruise I have that I don't care what anyone thinks of me attitude. I mean I wear a chicken on my head....how funny is that. If you can't laugh at yourself and have fun on a cruise then what are you doing there. If you think I'm having fun now just wait until you see the photos from the Cozumel Bar Hop. Oh I did some bad things that day but ya know what....who cares I was on vacation [emoji12]

Oh looking forward to seeing those pictures ;). I'm glad I'm not the only one who has fun and doesn't care what people think. Last cruise on embarkation day my bff and I were having a cocktail and listening to some live music on the lido. The guys were really good so when they finished their song no one clapped. So she and I both clapped and did a little woo hoo. The lady in front of us turns around and says "are you two drunk?" We laughed and said "No, not yet!" Some people just don't know how to have fun. Can't wait to see you "having fun"

Awesome review. I have not been on the Breeze yet, so this review is getting me ready for the Repo cruise from Miami to Texas. 603 DAYS. Can't wait to meet you on the ship, chicken hat and all. Having fun is what cruising is all about.

Brianna, I think that is one of the reasons I love your reviews so much...you know how to kick back, enjoy, and have fun...on a Fun Ship!!! That is the one thing I've always liked about Carnival, we see more people than not out there having fun and enjoying themselves and not caring what others think. I like to be the same way but will stop short of doing anything that would purposely bother anyone else, land me in the "brig", get kicked off at the next port, or heavens forbid, have my drinking privileges cut off for the duration of a cruise (heard of it happening). I've seen the types that act appalled at witnessing others having fun and think, to myself of course, that they're on the wrong cruiseline. LOL!!! I'm really enjoying your review so far and am really looking forward to that bar hop. Whatever those "bad things" are that you were doing, I have a feeling if I was there with you guy I'd been a willing participant. :D

vegasmommy, love your response to "Are you two drunk?"...unbelievable. Perfect example of someone who is sailing on the wrong cruiseline.

Edited by pghsteelerfan

Brianna, Thank you for your fun and entertaining review but most of all the wonderful pictures. We are set to sail June 28 on the 6 day itinerary that you were on, so I look forward to the continued review. Thank you for your time to share with us all.

A few questions, do you have pictures of the Fun Times? How crowded was the ship when you sailed? It doesn't seem crowded by your pictures, we are sailing in summer, but as of now she is not totally booked yet.

Again - a big thank you!

Oh looking forward to seeing those pictures ;). I'm glad I'm not the only one who has fun and doesn't care what people think. Last cruise on embarkation day my bff and I were having a cocktail and listening to some live music on the lido. The guys were really good so when they finished their song no one clapped. So she and I both clapped and did a little woo hoo. The lady in front of us turns around and says "are you two drunk?" We laughed and said "No, not yet!" Some people just don't know how to have fun. Can't wait to see you "having fun"

If you can't have fun on a cruise....where will you have fun?? Oh yeah I definitely like to live it up onboard. I'm a completely different person on a cruise from what I am at home. I don't drink at home....I rarely go out. Do when I get on a cruise I am going to let loose

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Awesome review. I have not been on the Breeze yet, so this review is getting me ready for the Repo cruise from Miami to Texas. 603 DAYS. Can't wait to meet you on the ship, chicken hat and all. Having fun is what cruising is all about.

Oh awesome you're on the repo cruise. Oh Bessie will definitely be coming on the repo cruise. Having fun is what cruising is all about.

Brianna, I think that is one of the reasons I love your reviews so much...you know how to kick back, enjoy, and have fun...on a Fun Ship!!! That is the one thing I've always liked about Carnival, we see more people than not out there having fun and enjoying themselves and not caring what others think. I like to be the same way but will stop short of doing anything that would purposely bother anyone else, land me in the "brig", get kicked off at the next port, or heavens forbid, have my drinking privileges cut off for the duration of a cruise (heard of it happening). I've seen the types that act appalled at witnessing others having fun and think, to myself of course, that they're on the wrong cruiseline. LOL!!! I'm really enjoying your review so far and am really looking forward to that bar hop. Whatever those "bad things" are that you were doing, I have a feeling if I was there with you guy I'd been a willing participant. :D

vegasmommy, love your response to "Are you two drunk?"...unbelievable. Perfect example of someone who is sailing on the wrong cruiseline.

Oh you know me Holly. I definitely like to kick back on a cruise. Thanks again so much for the screenshots. And you could hang out with me and my girls anyday