Wrigley80's Carnival Breeze Photo Review - March 8-14, 2015

wrigley80

Oh no, you cant take a month to finish this. We are on the Breeze in 17 days with the same itinerary and I need to see it all before we leave........get crackin and finish this thing!! haha

Ok I will try to speed it along just for you :) :p Enjoy your cruise on the Breeze and tell Matt the CD I said HELLO

Ok I will try to speed it along just for you :) :p Enjoy your cruise on the Breeze and tell Matt the CD I said HELLO

LOL, sorry, didnt mean to sound so entitled. Im enjoying the review and will look forward to whatever you get done before we leave! If its not done I will finish it when I return and bring back memories!

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20150_zps6kz2l6dx.jpg

After dinner at Cucina I decided to go to Promenade and listen to some music and see what was going on down there. I went first to the Limelight Lounge where Karaoke was going on. Now I'm sure you're all wondering if I sang Karaoke and the answer is no however I did later on in the week when I had a lot more "liquid courage" in me :p Try to guess what my Go To song is......

Now all my friends were tired from all the activities from the day so they went back to the cabin to relax....what a bunch of party poopers :p It was only 9:00 or so and I definitely wasn't ready to go to bed yet so I wandered around on Promenade deck

10348392_10153156887546031_6302375346594062975_n_zpsjjpvm7jr.jpg

I stopped into the Red Frog Pub and had a drink with two new friends that I met on the cruise. We had a very active roll call for this cruise and I met a lot of new friends. My group of friends that I was travelling with spent a lot of time with Josh (on my left) and Stu and their friends.

11038012_10153156887441031_135972955017285954_n_zpsnmxlmsgd.jpg

We told Stu that he had to do a shot.....bartenders choice. He said it tasted like paint thinner :p

LOL, sorry, didnt mean to sound so entitled. Im enjoying the review and will look forward to whatever you get done before we leave! If its not done I will finish it when I return and bring back memories!

Nah I was just joking. I may be done by the time you leave. I upload the photos at night and then I work on my review at work the next day ;)

So after our drinks at Red Frog Pub we headed down to the atrium to have a drink there before heading up to bed

10603287_10153156887801031_1931373790122320642_n_zpssliabgde.jpg

It was now almost 1:00 am and I was pooped. It was a long day of exploring our new home for the next 6 days.

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20152_zpsjxdbgubq.jpg

This was our towel animal from the first night

So that is the end of day #1 onboard.....I hope I am not boring you all too much. Feel free to ask any and all questions and I will do my best to answer them for you. Thanks Again :)

Who is ready for some photos from Day #2.....

I knew exactly where I was going for breakfast. I was waiting for this ever since I booked the cruise.....the Blue Iguana Cantina

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20153_zpsxscowrur.jpg

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20154_zpsxwbqo79e.jpg

I just love the breakfast burritos. A little egg, ham, hash browns, and salsa.....what a yummy breakfast

After breakfast I went somewhere that I don't normally check out on a cruise but I thought what the heck......I know you're all wondering where I went. I went to the Video Arcade

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20155_zpsc0knanif.jpg

The video arcade on the Breeze was HUGE

Carnival20Breeze20-20March20820201520156_zpseao0bqem.jpg

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20158_zpskvm5xinv.jpg

One thing that they had in the video arcade that I thought was very cool was a Photo Booth. I decided to take some funny pictures

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20165_zpshkt8klil.jpg

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20166_zpsrhdhi8yt.jpg

6c1a38b3-3edc-4568-b7fa-06a52207c7c1_zpshkvudfra.jpg

Who wants a Plucky Ducky??

I spent about a half hour in the arcade playing a couple games and getting my picture in the photo booth. It felt like I was a kid again.....and then reality set in and I was ready for my first Twilight Zone of the day :p

Do you mind if I ask what Travel Agency you work at? I am located in the suburbs of Chicago too and always wanted to get into the travel industry... how did you start out?

I am sorry but we are not allowed to discuss that on cruise critic. It is their rules. I received a slap on the wrist for that once before :)

Hi! Loving your review so far! By any chance do you remember how much the video games at the arcade are? Trying to figure out how much we will give the boys! Also, do you know how much a lb the candy was? (I can only imagine LOL) but if the kids can have the arcade, I can have my treats!!):)

Hi all!

wrigley80 ~ loving your review & seeing things on the Breeze I haven't seen in 2 cruises! Guess I'll have to go again, lol!:p

I too loved Cucina & went solo for both lunch & dinner. They really take good care of you at dinner when you're alone. I was surprised but happy with all the trivia on the ship.

Looking forward to more memories, thanks.

~ Jo ~ :)

Hi! Loving your review so far! By any chance do you remember how much the video games at the arcade are? Trying to figure out how much we will give the boys! Also, do you know how much a lb the candy was? (I can only imagine LOL) but if the kids can have the arcade, I can have my treats!!):)

I bought the $15.00 pass in the arcade. And it was good for 3 games plus the photo booth. Kind of expensive but it was fun while it lasted. You could always put a $20.00 daily limit on your kids sail and sign cards and once that has been used up then they are done for the day. You can do that at Guest Services.

The candy was $3.99 a pound (I think :)) I only got cookie dough bites and they were very yummy

Hi all!

wrigley80 ~ loving your review & seeing things on the Breeze I haven't seen in 2 cruises! Guess I'll have to go again, lol!:p

I too loved Cucina & went solo for both lunch & dinner. They really take good care of you at dinner when you're alone. I was surprised but happy with all the trivia on the ship.

Looking forward to more memories, thanks.

~ Jo ~ :)

Yes they sure do. They treated me like royalty when I was dining by myself....I was very surprised at that but it was a welcome surprise.

There is always something that you miss on your first (and second) time on a cruise. I know there were things that we missed on this trip.....that's ok though it is more reason to go back again.

So after picking out a couple goodies in the candy shop I headed down to the atrium because I was going to meet up with my friends

73aafeab-4730-404a-aba4-cbf1a1b9b07c_zps4ubux7qn.jpg

While I waited for them I ordered a Twilight Zone. Is this not the most prettiest drink that you have ever seen....almost too cute to drink but I did it anyway ;)

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20182_zpstaaxr0fq.jpg

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20183_zpsp1oyldy8.jpg

The Breeze Bar in the Atrium

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20184_zpsduejk6pw.jpg

ok, I'm curious. what's in the twilight zone? my go to drink was the Miami Vice.

My go to drink used to be the Miami Vice until I tried the Twilight Zone. The Twilight Zone is a Pina Colada with blue curacao, pineapple and melon liqueur. It is my favorite drink now

ok, I'm curious. what's in the twilight zone? my go to drink was the Miami Vice.

I wondered about this as well.

I googled, but it won't let me post the link.

It looks great!

Edited by KenMo

Once we all found one another we headed up to the Serenity Deck to layout for a bit

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20187_zpstu9xdiio.jpg

The bar area on the Serenity Deck. It wasn't open today because it was so windy

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20188_zpspalzjnrq.jpg

A nice sitting area near the bar in the Serenity area

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20189_zpsizjo1usy.jpg

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20190_zps9irax9gs.jpg

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20191_zps2zublaaa.jpg

I wondered about this as well.

I googled, but it won't let me post the link.

It looks great!

OH it is so good. I had always liked the Miami Vice so I tried this on a cruise a couple years ago and I instantly knew this would be my new go to drink

After getting blown around up on the Serenity Deck we headed down to our cabin to sit out on the balcony for a while.

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20203_zpsw4cl5wgp.jpg

When we got back to the cabin these were waiting for us. This was the Platinum strawberries treat. We enjoyed these out on the balcony

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20204_zpsluxweo6a.jpg

Now remember earlier in my review when I said that Peggy re-arranged the cabin on our first morning onboard. This is what is looked like when she was done. We had a bed against each wall. This was Laura's bed and Peggy's bed was on the other wall with the head of her bed against the window. This layout worked wonderful for us. We have so much more space in the cabin.

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20205_zpszgxomyja.jpg

Peggy painted this as a raffle prize for our meet and greet. I thought she did a great job.....what do you guys think???

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20206_zps7btwzp4w.jpg

Time for a funny picture :D