Wrigley80's Carnival Breeze Photo Review - March 8-14, 2015

wrigley80

Subscribing. Doing this same cruise in a month.

You will love it. Be sure to ask Matt (the cruise director) if he remembers doing "the lean" with me. You will see pictures towards the end of my review and completely understand what I mean

Love your reviews... :D

Thank You :)

Glad you are feeling better. So sorry to hear about your "best buddy's" health problems. Happy you had fun though. As always, looking forward to your review. BUT, take your time, you clearly have a lot on your plate right now.

Thank You :) I do have a lot going on right now but doing this review is a nice way to get away from a lot of the medical talk and medical issues that are going on. It is a great way to re-live all the fun that I had with my friends

Looking forward to your review, sorry your dad wasn't able to make the cruise hopefully he will be able to make the next one. My uncle loved cruising and needed to go on dialysis and he found a cruise that had dialysis at sea, not sure what ship or cruise line but maybe it might be something that you are interested in checking out. Keeping you both in my prayers.:)

My dad will be doing his dialysis at home so we know that the medical company will deliver the supplies to the cruise ship but it isn't a good idea to go out of the country for travel. Thank you for the continued support with the prayers

Yay!! Looking forward to another of your fantastic reviews! Hope your dad is doing okay, payers and positive thoughts are with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank You for checking out my review. I hope you enjoy it :) and for the prayers for my dad

Thank you for taking the time to do a review! I have read your reviews in the past. I will keep your dad in my prayers. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the new menu. I had it on the Freedom a few weeks ago and I was very impressed. I look forward to reading some more of your thoughts.

I just didn't care for the menu because there were items on the old ones that were no longer available on the dinner menu. Thank you for the prayers for my dad

Very excited taking whole family on the Breeze only 398 dayz but who's counting lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Forums mobile app

That is a big countdown. I have about 600 days until our 12-day repositioning cruise on the Breeze from Miami to Galveston, TX. I will be old and gray by the time that cruise comes around

As always, I'm looking forward to another of your reviews, Brianna! :) I'm sorry to hear your dad has another health issue and I hope he feels better and will be able to cruise with you soon. I'm sending positive thoughts your way.

Heather

Thank You for the positive thoughts for my dad. It means a lot to me :)

Brianna, thank you for taking the time to provide us with another great review. I hope you give us some tales from your Mari Gras trip also. I'm sure you had a blast there! I am sorry to hear your dad is now undergoing dialysis and pray his health improves greatly and he is able to do some more cruising with you. Looking forward to more...

Pat

Oh yeah I can give ya some stories from Mardi Gras as well. That was a crazy, fun trip. I will definitely be going back to New Orleans and Baton Rouge again during Mardi Gras season. Thank you for the thoughts and prayers for my dad

Looking forward to your review. Hope your dad feels better soon.

Thank You :)

Sorry to hear about your dad's health problems. Hopefully you are feeling better. Keeping him & your family in your prayers. :)

Can not wait to read your review of the Breeze. That will be the ship my sister & I will cruise on in 2016.

You will love the Breeze...it is a beautiful ship. I love the colors of the atrium....so pretty. Thank you for the prayers for my dad

Hi Brianna,

It was great meeting you on the ship. I'm sorry we didn't spend more time together but with so much to do my daughter kept me pretty busy. I will be interesting to see a cruise that I was on through someone else's eyes. Looking forward to your review.

Gale

It was nice getting to speak with you at the meet and greet. The shot glass exchange was such a fun idea. It was neat to see what everyone brought.

Yay, another awesome review[emoji2]

Thank You....hopefully this review will be just as AWESOME as the rest :)

yay! I am so excited for your review! Love reading your reviews. Prayers that your dad gets well soon!

Thank you for reading my reviews. And for the prayers for my dad :)

Woo hoo. Love it.

Hi Roy....how have you been??

Great to see another review from you. Praying that your dad will start feeling better so he can join you on another cruise!!!

Thank You for the prayers for my dad:)

Who is ready for the review to begin with some pictures..... I know I am :) I flew out on Saturday, March 7th from Chicago-O'Hare to Tampa. Now you're probably asking yourself why I flew into Tampa when the cruise was out of Miami. My friends that I was cruising with live in Davenport, FL. They are only about an hour or so from Tampa so they picked me up and we headed towards Miami. Whenever possible I prefer to fly on Spirit Airlines because of their big, front leather seats. They are so much more comfortable that a normal airline seat.

My flight got into Tampa at 12:15 and once I retrieved my bags and found my friends we were on our way to Miami.

The drive to Miami took about 5 hours because we stopped for lunch along the way and we also stopped at a Publix to get our pop, water, wine, and liquor. We got to Miami about 5:30 pm

We stayed for our pre-cruise night at the Holiday Inn - Port of Miami. Now I have cruised out of Miami on multiple occasions but we never stayed here it was so convenient to Bayside Marketplace. I would definitely stay here again.

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20012_zpsnh2ljtcc.jpg

Holiday Inn - Port of Miami

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20014_zpshboss9nt.jpg

I loved the lobby of this hotel....it was so pretty

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20015_zpsuhq7raiw.jpg

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20016_zpsrhio75ij.jpg

I loved this fountain in the lobby. The bubbles changed color

We have already decided that we are going to stay at this hotel again when we go to Miami for the repositioning cruise on the Breeze.

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20001_zpsz1w0j8vo.jpg

We had a nice little bar set-up in the hotel :p

After we got cleaned up a little we were all a little hungry and it was a Saturday night in Miami so we definitely wanted to head across the street to Bayside Marketplace to see what was going on over there.

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20002_zpswucdyt4u.jpg

Our first stop at Bayside Marketplace was at Let's Make a Daiquiri

2a38e320-538d-4309-98ce-e1086b739e03_zpshl2azumd.jpg

Of course I had to order a Miami Vice in Miami....with an extra shooter. Sounds good to me

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20004_zpshubibnaj.jpg

Me and the girls are now happy. We all had drinks. My friends are from L-to-R....Octavia, Peggy, and Laura

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20006_zpsjezd6nbb.jpg

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20007_zpstgaqcrhi.jpg

After we finished our drinks we waked around for a bit and decided to stop into Bubba Gump Shrimp for dinner.

b04dd0f6-7283-4d53-a781-8e91531e6f91_zpsvtehwlqb.jpg

Laura was doing her best Forrest impersonation in his shoes :p

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20010_zpsnvpu7yib.jpg

We had a nice dinner at Bubba Gump and we headed back to the hotel to relax and get things packed up for the cruise in the morning

Yay!!!! Cruise day was finally here....I was so ready to get back onboard a new ship. Cruising is always fun for me.

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20017_zpskhkqirnt.jpg

Headed over the bridge to the Port of Miami. We headed over to the port about 10:00 am. I am platinum so Laura dropped me, Peggy, and all the suitcases off at the terminal for the Carnival Breeze. Laura pre-paid for parking with United Parking so she was going to go drop the car off and then they would shuttle her back to the port.

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20018_zpsazb4g0kz.jpg

I spy a whale tail....Carnival Breeze here we come

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20019_zpspnrclthw.jpg

This is what happens when you get to the port by 10:00 am. We were the only ones in the Guest check-in Priority Lounge

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20020_zpsff8hmt3u.jpg

How friendly were the other passengers? The crew on the Freedom told me that they have noticed a big difference in the passengers attitudes since repositioning to Galveston.

The Breeze hasn't repositioned to Galveston. That doesn't happen until November 2016. I didn't have any issues with fellow passengers....everyone seemed very friendly. I met a lot of new people who will be friends for life

The Breeze hasn't repositioned to Galveston. That doesn't happen until November 2016. I didn't have any issues with fellow passengers....everyone seemed very friendly. I met a lot of new people who will be friends for life

I knew that. I am glad to hear that there were no issues with other passengers.

We stayed for our pre-cruise night at the Holiday Inn - Port of Miami. Now I have cruised out of Miami on multiple occasions but we never stayed here it was so convenient to Bayside Marketplace. I would definitely stay here again.

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20012_zpsnh2ljtcc.jpg

Holiday Inn - Port of Miami

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20014_zpshboss9nt.jpg

I loved the lobby of this hotel....it was so pretty

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20015_zpsuhq7raiw.jpg

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20016_zpsrhio75ij.jpg

I loved this fountain in the lobby. The bubbles changed color

We are staying here in Jan. Thank you for posting pics. Glad you liked it.

Love your your first photos and first part of of your review!

back in 2009, my last cruise with my best cruise buddy,my mom we stayed at Hol Inn Port of Miami. We loved it back then, and hope that I can snag a good deal there again in upcoming cruise October. We also had dinner at Bubba gumps across the street and enjoyed our pre cruise day at bayside.

We are staying here in Jan. Thank you for posting pics. Glad you liked it.

Yeah you will enjoy this hotel. The convenience to Bayside was very nice. We were booked in a 2 double bed room with a sleeper sofa. Our room overlooked Bayside Marketplace.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk