Wrigley80's Carnival Breeze Photo Review - March 8-14, 2015

wrigley80

Hey Brianna!! Glad you are now feeling better, and have begun putting together another one of your wonderful reviews. I'm super excited for this one, as we'll be on the Breeze tor the first time in August. Looking forward to the first installment, as we prepare for our Pride cruise on Sunday. We will keep your dad in our thoughts and prayers.

Glad you are feeling better. So sorry to hear about your "best buddy's" health problems. Happy you had fun though. As always, looking forward to your review. BUT, take your time, you clearly have a lot on your plate right now.

Looking forward to your review, sorry your dad wasn't able to make the cruise hopefully he will be able to make the next one. My uncle loved cruising and needed to go on dialysis and he found a cruise that had dialysis at sea, not sure what ship or cruise line but maybe it might be something that you are interested in checking out. Keeping you both in my prayers.:)

Thank you for taking the time to do a review! I have read your reviews in the past. I will keep your dad in my prayers. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the new menu. I had it on the Freedom a few weeks ago and I was very impressed. I look forward to reading some more of your thoughts.

Edited by cruiser fanatic

As always, I'm looking forward to another of your reviews, Brianna! :) I'm sorry to hear your dad has another health issue and I hope he feels better and will be able to cruise with you soon. I'm sending positive thoughts your way.

Heather

Brianna, thank you for taking the time to provide us with another great review. I hope you give us some tales from your Mari Gras trip also. I'm sure you had a blast there! I am sorry to hear your dad is now undergoing dialysis and pray his health improves greatly and he is able to do some more cruising with you. Looking forward to more...

Pat

Sorry to hear about your dad's health problems. Hopefully you are feeling better. Keeping him & your family in your prayers. :)

Can not wait to read your review of the Breeze. That will be the ship my sister & I will cruise on in 2016.

Hi Brianna,

It was great meeting you on the ship. I'm sorry we didn't spend more time together but with so much to do my daughter kept me pretty busy. I will be interesting to see a cruise that I was on through someone else's eyes. Looking forward to your review.

Gale

Wrigley 80 I have never replied to you before but read and love all your reviews

I only have been on one Carnival cruise to Alaska in 2012 2 cruises on Celebrity just off Caribbean cruise March 15 and noticed it was a Dialysis cruise would your dad be able to do this?

PATRICIA & Rich

Edited by rich5258
add

Looking forward to another great review :D. So sad to hear about your dad. Hoping all gets better and he'll be able to cruise with you very soon.

Thank You. That is our hopes is that my dad is able to cruise again real soon

I am looking forward to your review:)

And best wishes to your Dad. Hope that he can cruise with you again sometime soon.:)

Thank You. And thank you for the positive thoughts for my dad. It is greatly appreciated :)

Hi Brianna, Looking forward to another great review. I haven't been on the Breeze yet, We are thinking about it. I'm sure your review will weight heavy on our future planes. Also prayers for your Dad. I hope he will recover quickly and return to cruising with you . Thank you for taking time to wright this review, Gary:D

I see that you're from Davenport, FL. The friends that I went with on this cruise are also from Davenport. Maybe you will recognize them in my pictures. Don't think too much about the Breeze.....it is an amazing ship. She is definitely my favorite now. Thank you for the prayers for my dad :)

Yippee!!! Another review by you. I have LOVED your past reviews and look forward to this one since we are doing a B2B on the Breeze in July. I am subscribing! So sorry to hear about your dad and sending prayers your way. I just lost my dad a week and a half ago. I can't wait see your dad get through this and back on cruise with you again. :)

I am so sorry for your loss of your father. My dad is my best friend so I can only imagine how tough of a time this must be for you. I am praying for you and your family. My dad is tough so hopefully once we get everything going into a regime he will be able to cruise. Enjoy your back to back cruises on the Breeze in July. Hopefully Matt will still be your cruise director by then

Woohoo! A Wrigley80 review! So excited!

So sorry that your dad is doing poorly but I am sure he was glad that you went. Looking so forward to reading about your trip and extra wishes that your father cruises with you soon.

Thank You. Happy to hear that you enjoy my reviews. Yeah I know it was tough for my dad to watch me cruise without him and trust me it was hard for me leave without him but he was happy that I enjoyed myself

I've enjoyed seeing the pictures but now I'm anxious to hear the story behind the pictures. :D I hope you're able to add the screen shots and if not and you need me to try something, just let me know. I've also been keeping your Dad...well, all of you, in my prayers and will continue to do so.

Oh you know there will be plenty of stories behind the photos....haha. I am going to try and upload the screen shots tonight. If I have any problems I will let you know. Thank You Holly. And thank you for the continued support for my dad

Subscribing! Sorry that you didn't like the menus, I am interested to read why. Thanks for taking the time to do this!

The menus were just different and many of the regular menu items that were once there are no longer an option. I will get into it more within the review

Hey Brianna!! Glad you are now feeling better, and have begun putting together another one of your wonderful reviews. I'm super excited for this one, as we'll be on the Breeze tor the first time in August. Looking forward to the first installment, as we prepare for our Pride cruise on Sunday. We will keep your dad in our thoughts and prayers.

Thank You Jeff. Yes that strep throat was not fun and definitely not a souvenir that I wanted to bring home from vacation ;) You will love the Breeze.....it is now my favorite ship. Enjoy your cruise on the Pride and please tell Jason (the Cruise Director) hello from me. You will enjoy him. Thank you the prayers for my dad

So looking forward to this review ! Please give your Dad a hug and let him know he has a lot of people praying for him.

Thank You. I sure will give him a hug :)