April's Promotion

DreamingBig1

most probably it will be FREE dinner at MANHATTAN and free knife and fork as well!!!!But only between 8pm and 9pm all other hours a small convenience fee will be introduced for knife or forks..but if you dont want then there will be a smaller convenience fee for chopsticks!!

I wish someone would respond to this seriously. I know there are few posters who are also TAs and usually know what's coming next. I have been waiting to book my Getaway cruise, but will definitely book by mid-May so that I can get the extra points for booking 9 mos out. I am traveling just me and my dd and can't use the KSF promo, so the current offer doesn't get me a whole lot in the way of savings. Would love if there were something different on the horizon that works better for me.

I wish someone would respond to this seriously. I know there are few posters who are also TAs and usually know what's coming next. I have been waiting to book my Getaway cruise, but will definitely book by mid-May so that I can get the extra points for booking 9 mos out. I am traveling just me and my dd and can't use the KSF promo, so the current offer doesn't get me a whole lot in the way of savings. Would love if there were something different on the horizon that works better for me.

Hate to be obvious, but since you're able to wait until May to book, why not just book now under the current offers and simply cancel/rebook when and if a better promotion pops up in the next day or so?

And as a convenience to our guests, they are allowed to eat whenever they like. However, there is a $7.95 convenience fee for room service, 18% gratuity for eating in one of the specialty restaurant. If you book between April 1 - April 30, 2015, you will be allowed to eat at any of our complementary restaurants without any additional fees. Book now as this special offer expires on May 1, 2015.

Hate to be obvious, but since you're able to wait until May to book, why not just book now under the current offers and simply cancel/rebook when and if a better promotion pops up in the next day or so?

Yeah, considering it. But a little inside info would help my decision... ;)

I think regardless of promotion, under current management, I would hestiate to book any more cruise with NCL until I see they have slowed down on taking service away on what is currently included in the cruise fare or start "Grandfathering" or honouring what was promised at the time of booking.

Given the current rate, who knows, a curise I book today may turn into a ride on a ferry, as they may do an upcharge on everything that attracted me to go on a cruise in the first place.

I think regardless of promotion, under current management, I would hestiate to book any more cruise with NCL until I see they have slowed down on taking service away on what is currently included in the cruise fare or start "Grandfathering" or honouring what was promised at the time of booking.

Given the current rate, who knows, a curise I book today may turn into a ride on a ferry, as they may do an upcharge on everything that attracted me to go on a cruise in the first place.

Or this

All NCL "guests" are encouraged to bring your own bathrobes ... A convenience fee of $x.xx will be charged if you need one and/or to exchange for a clean one, with a refundable security deposit in the form of an OBC that can be ...

Don't laugh too hard, it might turn out to be true tomorow at 00:01 EDT without advance notice or disclosure, no exemptions or waivers.

Last week, there were no white bathrobes in our balcony stateroom but since they never get my XXL size anyway, I didn't bother asking our steward & she was working alone without an assistant, and was going in & out of the corner Haven (Fwd) Suite 4 doors away ...

Edited by mking8288

Wow everyone's hating on NCL. I've yet to sail this line but I want to try it. With that being said, I hope this freestyle promo finally ends. I would much rather have a lower cruise price than the "free" extras.

April will have a choice of beverage package, dining package, gratuities or excursion credit. Passengers 3 - 8 sail free. Haven't heard if booking into a suite you get all of the promos.

Sounds same as the current promo, but an "excursion credit" instead of OBC.

Sounds same as the current promo, but an "excursion credit" instead of OBC.

It pretty much is. I am starting to think they are test driving various options to see what they could offer as an option B. Like the airlines - you can cruise economy with no perks or for X amount all of the following would be included (And maybe even the convenience fee - :D).