Celebrity Cruise Survey

Onelung

From my experience there are two surveys.

One is from Celebrity that you will recieve by email almost immediately after the cruise that replaces the form you use to receive on board. You have one week to complete it.

The other is a port survey that in useless, most times not revelant and takes a lot of time. Thrash that one.

happy cruisng 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

From my experience there are two surveys.

One is from Celebrity that you will recieve by email almost immediately after the cruise that replaces the form you use to receive on board. You have one week to complete it.

The other is a port survey that in useless, most times not revelant and takes a lot of time. Thrash that one.

happy cruisng 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

It is neither of these that the op is referring to I suspect given the timing of their post. The survey I received today was a very interesting testing of potential new cruise extras packages - that's all I'm saying

It was just a random survey. Have not clicked into it, I'm very wary about opening unsolicited emails as have had problems before with viruses. Seems like its already expired anyway ....

Not sure how all email services work, but usually you can click somewhere on the header that says something like 'show details' and it will show you the email address of the sender. This can help you determine if it is from a valid source or not - you can't always tell but sometimes it is very obvious that it is not.

Has anyone else received an email purporting to be a Celebrity Cruises survey? It popped into my junk mail file and I'm not sure if its genuine or not.

Yes, Celebrity has done away with the paper surveys and sends out electronic forms by e-mail a few days after completion of your cruise.

Not sure how all email services work, but usually you can click somewhere on the header that says something like 'show details' and it will show you the email address of the sender. This can help you determine if it is from a valid source or not - you can't always tell but sometimes it is very obvious that it is not.

always check the sender address before opening a link. if the address looks funky, don't open it. since celebrity is a us based company, all their emails should end with .com.

I did check the sender address but did not recognise it. It did not say celebrity in the address which is what worried me. Not to worry, I'll know for next time.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Forums mobile app

actually, I'm not so sure they still send a post-cruise survey to each passenger anymore. I never received one after my Feb sailing. X has my same email address for both regular booking info and my CC club profile - and I checked my spam folders as well.