Bon Voyage to RuthC & RevNeal - April 13th, 2015

kazu

Greetings from 31000 feet, going 601 mph! We're crossing over the US/ Canadian boarder as we are northbound on our way to Hong Kong!

GoGo Inflight internet is COOL!

Edited by RevNeal

In January 2014 I did the 14 day cruise from Hong Kong to Singapore. That was a wonderful cruise, with many stops in Vietnam, a port in Cambodia, 2 in Thailand, and of course Singapore. This year I'm doing going the other direction. :) I've never been to the People's Republic of China before, so this will be a "first" for me, as will South Korea. I've been to Tokyo before -- 3 days pre-cruise before my Southeast Asia cruise last year. However, that time I was only in Tokyo ... this time I'm visiting 4 other ports in addition to Tokyo.

Sounds wonderful and what beautiful and awe inspiring scenery you will see and things you will experience. Other speak so highly of you and what little I've seen of your posts I can see why. I totally understand why anyone would love to be in Ruth's company on a cruise. Happy sailing.

Sounds wonderful and what beautiful and awe inspiring scenery you will see and things you will experience. Other speak so highly of you and what little I've seen of your posts I can see why. I totally understand why anyone would love to be in Ruth's company on a cruise. Happy sailing.

I'm sitting here, on the plane, blushing. :) You're very kind. Thanks!

RevNeal:

Thanks so much for the photos! Great to see you and Ruth! Looking good!

Love revisiting, through your photos, all the places we've been on this exact cruise!

It's so exciting to see the tweets and pix. Been waiting for the pix of Ruth at The Great Wall and there she is!!! What truly awe inspiring sites and what a great itinerary. Match that would great friends and times and it becomes even more special.

It's so exciting to see the tweets and pix. Been waiting for the pix of Ruth at The Great Wall and there she is!!! What truly awe inspiring sites and what a great itinerary. Match that would great friends and times and it becomes even more special.

Hi qsuzi

I, too, have wondered if we would get to see Ruth on the Great Wall!

What a treat for us and a great day for her!!

Rev's cousin Christopher is also in the photos. Not sure who all is in the "RuthC group", but what lucky people!!

Great to be able to keep up with the cruise this way. Thanks go to clueless2 for posting the links. Much appreciated!

Check out @RevGregorySNeal's Tweet: