Bon Voyage to RuthC & RevNeal - April 13th, 2015

kazu

Not sure who all is in the "RuthC group", but what lucky people!!
We've sailed a number of times as part of the "RuthC group". As such, we do indeed consider ourselves to be very lucky people. :D

We've very much enjoyed the Twitter links shared here.

Thanks for taking us along via your twitter postings. Great pics of you, RuthC and Christopher. I've appreciated the view and comments about Jeju City. My grand-daughter is living there now and seems very happy.

The photos of Kyoto are so beautiful - as are all of them, but it brought back special memories of a couple of years ago when we were in Japan for our son's wedding. The bride's parents took us on an all inclusive day tour by shinkansen (bullet train) from Tokyo to Kyoto. The places we saw and the memories we made that day will stay with us forever, and seeing Greg's photos just made them real again.

Smooth Sailing ! :) :) :)

Edited by ger_77

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm off the ship and up in the air on my way home from what was a wonderful month aboard the Volendam. I'm exhausted, but also happy to be going home.

I hope to have a mini review and a link to some higher-resolution photos of the ship and ports.

A big "thank you" clueless2 for posting links to my Twitter feed when I would update with photos from the trip. Using Twitter -- especially in China -- was by far the easiest way to send up a few sample photos and "take my friends with me." It also made it possible to post in nearly "real time" from shore excursions, which was fun -- as well as hazardous when auto-correct thought it knew what I was talking about better than I did!

Also, thanks to everyone for your kind remarks, both here and elsewhere. It was fun knowing people were following along.

Well, I'm off the ship and up in the air on my way home from what was a wonderful month aboard the Volendam. I'm exhausted, but also happy to be going home.

I hope to have a mini review and a link to some higher-resolution photos of the ship and ports.

A big "thank you" clueless2 for posting links to my Twitter feed when I would update with photos from the trip. Using Twitter -- especially in China -- was by far the easiest way to send up a few sample photos and "take my friends with me." It also made it possible to post in nearly "real time" from shore excursions, which was fun -- as well as hazardous when auto-correct thought it knew what I was talking about better than I did!

Also, thanks to everyone for your kind remarks, both here and elsewhere. It was fun knowing people were following along.

you definitely had followers :)

hoping you have a good, smooth flight and a safe journey home. And one to RuthC as well of course. Was she leaving the same time or staying overnight?

Thanks so much for bringing the wonders closer to us all.

It would be wonderful if you did a review. And any photos you can share would be so appreciated.

Thanks for taking us along :)

Thanks, Rev Neal for taking us along via Twitter. I always enjoy your comments and perspective and I'm looking forward to your review.

Debbie