Looking for Granduer

Could anyone tell me what is going on with the Granduer for December 2016? I wanted to book during this month but can't find any cruises, am I missing something? Thanks for any help!

Also, happy that Rhapsody will be doing 3-4 night Bahamas cruises

but wondering why she won't be sailing to Key West?? Looks like only the Enchantment will be doing Key West and after two bad experiences on her (looong lines and overcrowded public spaces, but awesome crew) this can't be an option for us :mad:

Could anyone tell me what is going on with the Granduer for December 2016? I wanted to book during this month but can't find any cruises, am I missing something? Thanks for any help!

Also, happy that Rhapsody will be doing 3-4 night Bahamas cruises

but wondering why she won't be sailing to Key West?? Looks like only the Enchantment will be doing Key West and after two bad experiences on her (looong lines and overcrowded public spaces, but awesome crew) this can't be an option for us :mad:

The 4 day cruise out of Port Canaveral has not done Key West in my memory. I suspect it's too far to go from Port Canaveral on a 4 day cruise.

Edited by clarea

The 4 day cruise out of Port Canaveral has not done Key West in my memory. I suspect it's too far to go from Port Canaveral on a 4 day cruise.

Thanks Bob, I believe you are probably correct....

I thought someone posted that Grandeur was going in for dry dock for 3 weeks in 2016, and then would return to Baltimore for 2017.

According to CruiseCal Dry dock for Grandeur is April 24, 2017 - May 15, 2017.

Still waiting for Winter 2016 to be released.

I thought someone posted that Grandeur was going in for dry dock for 3 weeks in 2016, and then would return to Baltimore for 2017.

Dry dock is April/May 2017.

Northeast for winter 2016/2017 not posted yet.

Should be any day now.

The Grandeur dry dock should be at the end of the winter season in April 2017 and then is schedule to return to Baltimore for the summer of 2017.

Grandeur does not appear on the Key West schedule or the Grand Cayman schedule so her itineraries for 2016-17 appear to be different. Only calls at St. Maarten are seen as other ports do not report.

Anthem, Grandeur, Adventure, Jewel and Rhapsody sailings that should be out have all been delayed and it is unclear if there is any relationship between the delays.

Edited by MADflyer

Grandeur will be making some changes to her itineraries. She will start doing some cruises that include a stop in Bermuda and then the Caribbean. Maybe even some South America trips. Eventually she will be repositioned to replace Magesty and another ship is coming to Baltimore. I am not standing 100% behind this info because different people (Loyalty Ambassador and the Captain) said different things at different times. I just got off Grandeur after spending 28 days on her in March. I definitely got the impression that changes will be happening. Katherine

Early report had 9night 11night & 12night

9night had Charleston S. C. PC, Miami, Nassau, Coca Cay

11 night East Carb

12 night southern (St Kits St Lucia)

Since it's late posting it may have all changed.

Don't bet you cup of tea on it.

Grandeur will be making some changes to her itineraries. She will start doing some cruises that include a stop in Bermuda and then the Caribbean. Maybe even some South America trips. Eventually she will be repositioned to replace Magesty and another ship is coming to Baltimore. I am not standing 100% behind this info because different people (Loyalty Ambassador and the Captain) said different things at different times. I just got off Grandeur after spending 28 days on her in March. I definitely got the impression that changes will be happening. Katherine

Will miss Grandeur when/if she leaves Baltimore. I said the same thing about Enchantment. ;)

Edited by Philly Steve

Am I missing something here? We are booked on Grandeur Feb.2016. Are you saying that they have not posted the ports for that time frame yet? We are supposed to be going to Cozumel, grand Cayman, Falmouth & Haiti. This is a 10 day out of Balto. Hope this Cruise co. Knows what it's talking about.

WOW! Sounds interesting! Wish they would put a Freedom class in Baltimore but will settle for whatever as long as it isn't the Enchantment again!!!

Don't think that can happen. I don't believe the Freedom class ships would be able to pass under the Bay Bridge on the Chesapeake or the Key Bridge on the Patapsco into Baltimore. (I'm also sure if I'm wrong about this I will be corrected promptly.)

Am I missing something here? We are booked on Grandeur Feb.2016. Are you saying that they have not posted the ports for that time frame yet? We are supposed to be going to Cozumel, grand Cayman, Falmouth & Haiti. This is a 10 day out of Balto. Hope this Cruise co. Knows what it's talking about.

Nothing missing. We have a B2B booked next year. Just checked RC web and you can book cruises thru Oct. 2016 on the Grandeur.

I get on her on Friday, I am crossing my fingers the schedule is out by then, I have also heard Barbados will be a new stop :D

We also get on her Friday :), we were looking to book the rumored 12 Day while we were on board -- still patiently waiting. :rolleyes:

Don't think that can happen. I don't believe the Freedom class ships would be able to pass under the Bay Bridge on the Chesapeake or the Key Bridge on the Patapsco into Baltimore. (I'm also sure if I'm wrong about this I will be corrected promptly.)

We were told, onboard, that another vision class ship would replace Grandeur.

Will miss Grandeur when/if she leaves Baltimore. I said the same thing about Enchantment. ;)

As of now the Grandeur will be back in Baltimore after her 2017 dry dock. No plans for replacement at this time.

Winter 2016/2017 not posted.

2016 is just fine.

Dry dock is April/May 2017.

Northeast for winter 2016/2017 not posted yet.

Should be any day now.

We just returned from the Grandeur and I'm waiting for the 12 night cruise itinerary to be released. That was mentioned on the cruise by Danney from next cruise. Some of the new itineraries for 2016 are out and we booked the Canada/NE cruise for the end of May 2016. Will be nice to go north and not have to take winter clothes

Edited by psupa

Going on Grandeur Jan 16, 2016 and she is going to Key West

We are on this cruise.

I think everyone is looking for Dec. 2016 and Jan. Feb. Mar of 2017.

I am looking for the 11 or 12 day cruise for Jan. 2017.