LIVE from Quantum of the Seas, sailing April 12th!

Chris, welcome to NYC. Very moving photos of the 911 museum, I've been meaning to get down there myself and am sure I eventually will.

On a lighter note, I'm super excited for your review! Looks like a beautiful day here today so I hope you have a wonderful day of sight seeing, and I hope to catch you guys sailing away tomorrow from my window!

Chris, welcome to NYC. Very moving photos of the 911 museum, I've been meaning to get down there myself and am sure I eventually will.

On a lighter note, I'm super excited for your review! Looks like a beautiful day here today so I hope you have a wonderful day of sight seeing, and I hope to catch you guys sailing away tomorrow from my window!

Thanks Dave. The 9/11 Memorial and Museum is very powerful and moving

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

Very poignant pictures of the 911 memorial.

I always look forward to your "Live" reports. I know you do Radio proud with each one.

What a great, fun bunch you Quantum cruisers are!

Thank you for taking the time to share your adventure with us.

Enjoy what's to come with smooth sails and happy smiles.

Wow, Chris after all of this time (I remember you posting that you had booked this sailing like what, a year and 1/2 ago???) your trip is finally underway!

I look forward to following you and Gibbs each day and learning all about Quantum through you and your camera lens. Hope your great looking weather holds on for you and your entire very large Roll Call group.

Ellen

The Hampton Inn is right down the road from me, about 1/2 mile away. Great place to stay. If you go over to the Hilton, right next to it, they have music on Saturday nights.

On another note, I am a 9/11 survivor. I was in Tower 2 (south tower) on the 52nd floor on 9/11. I have been to the site, but not the Memorial Museum. Honestly, I don't know if I really want to go there, way too emotional.

Harold's is really fun, the sandwiches can feed 2-3 people, maybe more. For those interested, it is located in the Raritan Convention Center area.

Enjoy the rest of your stay here in NYC, and have a great cruise. BTW, the Bayonne Bridge is closed for construction the entire weekend. If someone you are with is driving to the port, you will have to go over the Goethals Bridge, take the turnpike north and get off at 14A, follow signs to cruise port.

Carol