LIVE from Quantum of the Seas, sailing April 12th!

Finally my plans for the ports of call:

Labadee: Cabana(no brainer )

San Juan: Just walk around and explore due to arrival not till 3 pm

St. Maarten: Beach day at the Holland House Hotel(Kudos to Bill and Rosie for arranging this)

Martinique: explore the city on foot and then lunch with friends at a French restaurant

Barbados: Beach day at The Boatyard(Kudos to Anne for arranging this)

St. Kitts: Capitol city tour and beach day through Thenford Grey Tours

Sounds great!

Looking forward to your posts

Edited by CrusieToy

Good morning friends! Well the pre cruise fun and excitement is over and time is here...

Welcome to day one of LIVE from Quantum of the Seas! It's a beautiful crisp morning here at the hotel and I'm off shortly for some breakfast and more importantly, COFFEE!!! :D

So stay tuned as the day gets under way!

Quantum arriving back in New York Harbor this morning. Screenshots courtesy of my dear friend Emmy:

11079327_10152837526256693_1643623643_n_zpsjcwyuajl.jpg

11149096_10152837526266693_1515142512_n_zpskz0t6usv.jpg

Quantum and Norwegian Breakaway:

11117528_10152837545151693_1141827738_n_zpsgyuusxba.jpg

Once again for my live review:

I will do my best to get photos of the many different areas on the ship, food, and the menus. I know people enjoy pictures of food and so do I. I will do my best to keep a nice balance of what is covered

I will buy one of the premium internet packages for this sailing. Not sure of the cost but that doesn't matter. Keep you all informed and entertained does.

Finally, I will do my best to answer questions you all may have. Please know that if I don't respond it's nothing intentional or personal. Sometimes I just might not be able to keep up.

Can I ask how you book a cabana for Labadee - I've just booked my cruise on Anthem for January and everyone keeps talking About the cabana but I can't see how to book. Thanks! Have a great cruise - I'm tuning in from Melbourne, Australia!!!

Edited by RenaeG

Can I ask how you book a cabana for Labadee - I've just booked my cruise on Anthem for January and everyone keeps talking About the cabana but I can't see how to book. Thanks! Have a great cruise - I'm tuning in from Melbourne, Australia!!!

Good morning! For the cabanas you now have to wait till you board and head straight to shore excursions.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

:)

Good morning friends! Well the pre cruise fun and excitement is over and time is here...

Welcome to day one of LIVE from Quantum of the Seas! It's a beautiful crisp morning here at the hotel and I'm off shortly for some breakfast and more importantly, COFFEE!!! :D

>SNIP<

Great Pics Bugsy4271 . . I am enjoying your images, and will be following along many times per day ;)

You will love Quantum of the Seas. . .

Have a fresh coffee on me Chris . . . ;)

Radio

;);)

Edited by Radio

Here is a quick review of the camera equipment I will be using:

1. Sony A6000

2. Samsung Galaxy Note 4 smartphone

And now my latest addition: http://www.samsung.com/us/photography/digital-cameras/EV-NXF1ZZB4IUS

The two dinners with friends from Friday and last night have been taken with this camera.

Is the premium internet package unlimited?

which lens did you end buying for the A6000? Last I heard you said you were going to buy the 18-200.

I did buy that lens and have it with me. Will try it out for sure

I believe the premium package is indeed unlimited

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

Saw some of you on the beach in Fort Lauderdale yelling immature stuff at Carnival ships during a sailaway waving your pink boas couple years ago. Small world.

The pics are still fun and Harold's is a great place. Thanks for taking us along. Photo journeys are always the best. Have fun