Favorite ship atrium?

The Elation was my first atrium, and might still be my favorite. It's still been my only Fantasy class ship, which have much shorter atriums. I like the look of the shorter atriums; it felt more open, with the glass ceiling closer. As far as the decor alone, my favorite has been the Dream.

So glad not alone with Paradise so far...it is those eggs mixed with Deco and 30's like feel...she was so complimentary with Queen Mary next to her..nothing like really taking walking tours looking at art, exhibits etc....

and catching the details in both ships. When I was on her, some Cunard memorabilia in library was on loan to Cunard..something about the smaller ship's atrium...I LIKE.

Edited by sjn911

So glad not alone with Paradise so far...it is those eggs mixed with Deco and 30's like feel...she was so complimentary with Queen Mary next to her..nothing like really taking walking tours looking at art, exhibits etc....

and catching the details in both ships. When I was on her, some Cunard memorabilia in library was on loan to Cunard..something about the smaller ship's atrium...I LIKE.

I had heard so many negative things about Fantasy class before I took Paradise in Dec. That ship, especially for being a smaller ship, was great. I loved her.

Along with the atrium and the layout of the ship, the ship theme was awesome. The atrium was bright and colorful. The nostalgia was much to my enjoyment too. That 30s feel like you mentioned.

I had heard so many negative things about Fantasy class before I took Paradise in Dec. That ship, especially for being a smaller ship, was great. I loved her.

Along with the atrium and the layout of the ship, the ship theme was awesome. The atrium was bright and colorful. The nostalgia was much to my enjoyment too. That 30s feel like you mentioned.

I soooo agree...thanks for comment...I think the Elation has a pretty feel a bit like that too...have not been on her but by photos... and most of them have nice little railings behind the horse shoe bars....I love that nostalgia too and some antiques and old things in home decor too..not all..but a pretty traditional look and then some mixed era art old to present....whatever the style a step up from home is all the marble and unique whatever on a cruise ship and that is half the fun to me..yes those ships are older but look at all the wood..paintings of ships etc..some are not new, even 20 years new... but older and lovely and the real wood decks...those are something...Sarah

Edited by sjn911

I loved the Breeze with its modern look and for not trying to be too flashy.

I also really liked the Prides and Paradise Atriums.

I hated the one on Inspiration though. I don't know what it was, but I just didn't like it.

I would have to say that the Breeze was my favorite so far, very light open and airy feeling. I like the transformation of the feel from day to night with the lanterns.

That said, my second would be the Liberty simply because as others have said the incredible chandelier.

I do also like the vast open feeling on all of the Fantasy Class vessels as well.

Hey, any atrium on any ship is better than being at work...right?

Of the seven ships I have sailed the Holiday is by far my favorite because of the beautiful lighting.

I've never seen the Holiday's atrium- always wondered how different they were from the Fantasy class's. But my favorites are the Fantasy because of the sweet purple and metallic grey, and the Paradise with all the eggs and warm colors.

Favorite: Breeze Light. Bright. Airy. LOVE the lanterns.:D

Least Favorite: Pride. Dark. Dreary. Night at the Museum feeling.:o

Favorite that I haven't been on: Liberty. From all the picture reviews, love those chandeliers that change color. Looks really nice.