Just got off radiance ask me any questions

Not sure if it will be the same but we will be on her in May out of Vancouver. Did you have a great time? How was the entertainment ? How were meals in the mdr? First time on the radiance or that ship class.

Not sure if it will be the same but we will be on her in May out of Vancouver. Did you have a great time? How was the entertainment ? How were meals in the mdr? First time on the radiance or that ship class.

We had a great time she is a beautiful ship.

The staff and service was excellent.

MDR had a vast range of food, you can always ask for 2 different dishes just to try. We were on table 450 and our staff were brilliant fonzi an franky, we have children and they were always entertained by the staff with tricks etc.

The food in the park cafe in the solarium was excellent he roast beef rooms were to die for along with making you own salads

Speciality restaurant chops is a must we had FeliCa serving us she was brilliant

We had a balcony suits 9014 & 9016 out state room attendant Imade was brilliant he was like part of our family.

We had a comedian Micheal Bennet was sooooo funny, the Aussie boys,, fusion (singers) and a hypnotist and tango dancers along with normal radiance of the seas singers and dancers

The schooner bar in the evening has a piano singer tony was wonderful vast range of music for all ages

We have travelled on rhapsody and this ship is larger with a lot more spaces.

Would go again on the ship without a heart beat.

You will have a great time enjoy

If you have any more questions would be happy to assist.

Thank you for all the info ... This will be our 23rd wedding anniversary trip..... We will have our 18 year old son and another couple going with us in our group. So happy to hear you loved chops as we decided to try it for the first time on our anniversary. Lately reviews of chops have been hit or miss so I'm glad you recommend it. We will be in balcony cabin 9600 so I think good midship location. We are so excited ... glad you hear you had a great time.

Hi BrieCait,

I'm booked on the Radiance this Dec for a South Pacific Cruise but am concerned my 2 year old is not old enough to appreciate it and may restrict is adults also.

How old are your kids and did you see many toddlers onboard?

My girls are 14 & 17 we were on during the school holidays lots of kids and toddlers.

You will have a great time

Is there VIP seating around the pool for Suite guests?

There is pool seating for suite guests..stadium style (tier level style)..just under the skybar..but not that close to the pool JMHO. Off the ROS last May during a northbound Alaska...

In addition for those traveling with children...The nursery for those under 2 yrs old and the kids club are amazing on ROS..a great staff...wonderful childrens program. We used it several times for our 17 month old grandson.

Enjoy the ROS will be on her again for the September Sawyer Glacier Alaska cruise.

We were in a grand suite last November on the Radiance and to our knowledge definitely no special area around the pool for suite guests. There was a small outside area off the Concierge Lounge with tables and chairs but no where near the pool.

The Voyager does have a reserved tiered area by the pool area.

Enjoyed the Radiance and it's great staff.

Just made final payment for my Radiance cruise in July. I've sailed one Radiance class ship before, but have not been on the Radiance. I was actually booked on her for an Alaska cruise in 2008 and had to cancel, so it's been a very long wait for me.

A great crew is a big component of the cruise experience for me, so I'm glad to hear good things about the crew.

We'll be on the May 6th cruise from Hawaii to Vancouver on the Radiance of the Seas. Any suggestions on what to see in Hawaii? Any good private tours?

Thanks!!

During our ROS cruises last March which included the 12 day Hawaii to Vancouver, I organized for our Roll Call the Circle Island tour thru Eno Tour Company. Not knowing how long you will be in port, so not sure you can do an all day tour. DH & daughter went Parasailing when we got off the Transpacific before continuing on with the 12 day Hawaii.

Our experiece with the ROS has been wonderful, crew, service everything just wonderful.

Edited by Desert Cruizers

We'll be on the May 6th cruise from Hawaii to Vancouver on the Radiance of the Seas. Any suggestions on what to see in Hawaii? Any good private tours?

Thanks!!

During our ROS cruises last March which included the 12 day Hawaii to Vancouver, I organized for our Roll Call the Circle Island tour thru Eno Tour Company. Not knowing how long you will be in port, so not sure you can do an all day tour. DH & daughter went Parasailing when we got off the Transpacific before continuing on with the 12 day Hawaii.

Our experiece with the ROS has been wonderful, crew, service everything just wonderful.

Can't help you hear didn't go to Hawaii

• 2 weeks later...