What keeps you sailing with Royal?

About 5 minutes ago:D Just called C and A and was told they are now allowing changes without penalty. She said it did not say how many changes you could make.

Disclaimer- I did not call a second time and see what answer I got;)

Thank-you!:) I wish they would put that in writing. Had I been sure I could change, I would have made a couple more bookings on Liberty last month.

Thank-you!:) I wish they would put that in writing. Had I been sure I could change, I would have made a couple more bookings on Liberty last month.

Me too. That is NOT how the terms on the website read. It still has the wording about reserving the right to change the OBC etc.

Bob and Lee,

I know what you mean about the prices. I have to cancel my two July cruises as they added July to the no single supplement. The worst part is I booked a Junior suite and now they changed the OBC for JS's. I hope to keep it, but will probably reduce it when I change cruise dates.

I do have the serenade cruise for Christmas and New Year's, but so far no one can go with me and of course no single supplement, so I May have to cancel that one. I got a pretty good deal for two people but it's too expensive for one.

The only two that I will definitely be going on will be the last majesty and one in late March of next year.

So sad as I really enjoy cruising on Royal.

This summer it looks like I might be taking to Carnival cruises for the first time. I can go on 2 seven night cruises in a balcony on Carnival for the same price as one 7 night cruise on Royal.

If I get to go on those cruises I'll let you know what they're like.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Have you looked at Azamara. On select voyages, singles pay just 125% of the double occupancy fares. The price may be about the same. Tips, drinks are included.

We continue to cruise RCI for two reasons, we are diamond, and we have a young family so a nursery is a must. Only Disney and RCI have a nursery. I love Disney but it is cost prohibitive at times.

My wife and I cruise about once a year. In making the decision which cruise line we will go with, we look at the Price, then the ship and then the destination or ports. When we look at Price, we look the total price with taxes and fees and then factor in any benefits such as included drinks, OBC, etc. We always book a junior suite so that's part of the price. Frankly, at our level, there are no real loyalty benefits so that's not really a factor. We do look at our preferences such as, we choose not to cruise with Carnival. We found the Caribbean Princess to be kind of a small public area. NCL Epic had terrible bathroom layouts. Being a gold level member of RCCL doesn't mean much. If their prices get too high, then we will go with NCL or maybe try Holland America.