classic drink package work on room service?

earl06

Hello does the classic drink package work for room service? alcohol? what if we want to order coffee cappuccino or espresso? and we will be in concierge so expanded breakfast menu, but what about classic package can we order espresso or cappuccino?

No beverage package works for any kind of Room Service beverage.

If you order a espresso or cappuccino, beer, or a glass of wine, or a mixed drink, or a soft drink, or a bottle of water from room service you will be charged full price for it, no matter what package you have.

Is I wish simple items such as soda, water, and beer were included in the beverage package as part of the mini bar or room service. I understand why they are not though. Our plan is to take a backpack or bag and hit different bars and grab some unopened items to take back to the room. A water here, a coke there and so on. I'm not sure if this is allowed but figure it is worth a try. It is nice to have a few things in the room now and then.

Yes, you can ask for your drinks to be unopened and take them back to your stateroom. Remember that you can only get one beverage at a time per card. But you can go from one bar to another and get an unopened can or bottle at each of them and save them for later.

You can see why room service drinks aren't included in the packages -- too much chance of the "no sharing" rule being broken.

You can see why room service drinks aren't included in the packages -- too much chance of the "no sharing" rule being broken.

That doesn't jibe with seemingly everyone getting 123go and the classic package for free. If everybody in the room has the classic package, classic package drinks should be included, IMO.

No, not everyone gets a drinks package. And maybe not everyone in the room is on the package because it is possible for one person to buy it but not the roommates. It would be cumbersome to determine if everyone in the room is on any particular package. And there is no way for the person who delivers the drink to swipe your card. Face it, you just have to go to a bar and pick up your drink and bring it to your room with you.

No, not everyone gets a drinks package. And maybe not everyone in the room is on the package because it is possible for one person to buy it but not the roommates. It would be cumbersome to determine if everyone in the room is on any particular package. And there is no way for the person who delivers the drink to swipe your card. Face it, you just have to go to a bar and pick up your drink and bring it to your room with you.

Stitch is correct, on our cruise next month we have three in our room. Wife and I get the classic alcohol package and our son gets the soda package, this was all in our booking at the time and all were free.

Fifth cruise, but September Med will be the first time with the classic alcohol pkg. So the pkg does not include anything in the mini-bar in the room? I seem to remember that I read elsewhere on cc that someone has the attendant clear out anything that is not covered by the pkg at the beginning of the cruise so that they won't have any surprise charges. Sounded like a good idea. So only drinks that you can swipe your card to get are covered?

Fifth cruise, but September Med will be the first time with the classic alcohol pkg. So the pkg does not include anything in the mini-bar in the room? I seem to remember that I read elsewhere on cc that someone has the attendant clear out anything that is not covered by the pkg at the beginning of the cruise so that they won't have any surprise charges. Sounded like a good idea. So only drinks that you can swipe your card to get are covered?

No package includes anything in the room. You can have the attendant empty out the chiller if you'd like.

Only drinks that you get outside your room are covered. No drinks that are in or brought to your room are covered; all other drinks (up to the appropriate price limit) are covered.