Norweigan Sun (and company) in SF Today...

No kidding!? Mine as well.
I was born at the Presidio. Do you live there now? I did a Pacific Coast cruise last year and since I hadn't been down to the wharf in years, I was so surprised to see the office building I worked in (the Wharfside building, across from the Buena Vista Café) had turned into a hotel...so sad.

I live in the East Bay now... born at SF General (hooray!) and grew up for a few years in Outer Mission before moving to San Bruno and then Alameda. But I do get into the city about 2 or 3 times a week lately for work -- which afforded me lots of pictures of the recent dry docks near Mission Bay.

Ah yes, photos of the Embarcadero....I used to work in one of those 3 segment red brick buildings just across from the pier. I lived in SF on Collingwood St, just off Market back in the 80's. Glad to see it's a beautiful day there. We didn't have too many ships docking in SF back then. Ah, the memories!